Painful Memories

I sat in the living room, Jason by my side, speaking to the generals of my pack. We were making plans to bring back the units the previous leader had sent out to attack the vampires. By the time we had finish taking it was past midnight.

"Well thank you for coming out here and i hope we can get them back quick," I said as I led them to the door.

I turned and saw that everyone was in the living room waiting for me (well everyone but Matt i didn't know where he went)

"What's up guys?" I asked as i told Gabriel to move so i could sit.

"Well I think it's time you learned about how we came to be," Rafael spoke up

"Do you mean the whole history of the chosen ones or your stories?" I asked as i found a comfortable position to sit.

"Our stories, how we became chosen ones," Michael spoke up this time.

"Well who's going first?" I asked no one in general

"I guess ill go first mines not that exciting," Gabriel said, "but before I start can we go outside?" He looked around to see who would agree.

We all stood up and started walking towards the back.

"Hey guys do you mind if i bring my dog out here with us?" Jason asked as we neared the door.

I looked around and saw everyone nodding at him.

"Great, thanks guys," Jason said as he turned around and yelled , "Jen come here!"

I turned around and saw a pure white pit bull come running out of Jason's room. Its tail was going crazy as it jumped at everyone. When she got to me she stopped and stared at me. Her sapphire blue eyes seamed to pierce trough me and look into my soul as if she was trying to find out who I was.

We stared at each other for a couple of minutes then she came and started to lick my face. I pet her for a bit then joined the rest outside.

"So were are we going to sit?" I asked as i walked up to the group.

"Michael you know what to do,"Rafael said.

I watched as Michael stepped in front and made a huge dent in the ground then he made 5 chairs form around it.

"Um what's the pit for" I asked as we all took a seat. Nobody responded they just looked at Gabriel and he made a fire start burning. Huh I had forgotten that since Leonard had left we all had control over fire now. I was still sad about that but oh well he made that choice.

"Well I guess i should start right?" Gabriel spoke as he succeeded in keeping a fire going.

"Well I was born in june 13, 1998," he continued, "At first i had black hair and was normal, i had no powers and everything was fine."

"When did you realize you were special?" I asked

"Well we didn't figure it out until my 8th birthday," he responded.

"I was on the top floor of a building and out of nowhere i got a huge headache and i some how broke the window and fell down 46 floors, no one ever told me what happened but when I woke up my hair was red instead of black and i had the ability to control air ,which use to belong to my dad, he helped me control it then he gave me this," he said as he pulled out a neckless from inside his shirt.

"It gave me all his memories and his powers, and when I was trained i came here to learn more," he conclude.

I just sat there taking in the story amazed how he had become a chosen one. I looked around to see who would go next.

" I guess ill go," Jason spoke up breaking the silence that had fallen upon on. We all turned to him and waited.

"Well much like Gabriel i wasn't born with the ability to control water," he started, " I was normal it was just me, my mom, my dad, and my older sister, it was all fine until my 9th birthday that's when I unlocked my powers," he paused before he continued, "everything was fine for a while but one night i woke up to the sound of my mom yelling and screaming at someone to not hurt me to take her instead of me, a mans voice just laughed and told her 'don't worry we'll be taking you along with that freak of a child' she yelled some curse words at him and then there was a loud crack and she went silent, i ran out of my room and saw Isaac standing over my moms body with her head spun all the way around, and my dad body was ripped in half, he walked up to me and whispered 'i won't kill you not now but ill be back for you' with that he disappeared And i just sat there in the blood of my dead parents until morning came my sister got home and found me there she blamed me for their deaths and tried to kill me i ran away and came here to train she's still after me but I haven't seen her she's probably training getting ready to kill me but oh well when she comes for me ill be ready," he finished of with that final statement.

I stared at him wondering how he was able to tell that story with out showing any emotion. Everyone was silent wondering how someone could show no emotion while telling this.

"Well I'm sorry but its getting to quiet ill tell my story now," we all turned to Michael as he took a deep breath and began.

"My family was in the assassin business we all were trained to carry out missions for who ever could pay, but one day my master was killed in an earthquake caused by me I didn't know I had powers till that day we went on a mission together and something caused my powers to come

out and I ended up killing him and after that my mom and dad trained me to use my powers and of course after I had control over it I came here to continue my training."

I sat there staring at Michael wondering how someone we saw as vulnerable and as if we had to be protective over could probably kill us with out us noticing.

"Well I guess it's my turn right?" Rafael ask no one in particular

"Well it use to be me, my mom, and my sister, I was born a vampire and one day vampire hunters came after me and my family, we tried to escape but thy captured us. I was able to kill most and escape but I was too late my mom and my little sister had been killed or so they thought they didn't know if a vampire consumes someone blood they will keep their spirits inside of them and that's what I did I drank their blood to carry their spirits on with me. Then I went after them I killed all 50 of them on my own and that was the day I unlocked my powers I used it to bring their fear out I let the evil consume me and for a while I was pure evil but I ran into your grandfather and I fought him and got my ass kicked badly in like 3 seconds. He showed me to let go of the pain and that my mom and sister were with me still in side me." He finished as he wiped the tears of his face. I looked at all my friends amazed how much they had grown how much stronger they were now and the best part was no matter how much pain we endured w e shared it together because we're not just friends we are brothers maybe not by blood but by spirit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thank you for reading and sorry I took so long to write I got lazy and jm the one who reminded me there you go well thank you don't forget to leave a vote or comment if you have one