Full moon

"So what do we do now that he's some what trained?" Jason asked Jude . 

"We'll Rafael and I need to go do some stuff so you guys stay here and take care of Joshua,"Jude responded  

"Are you the leader or something?,"I asked Jude. 

"No i wished but no it's none of us but usually Rafael or me take over,"he responded. He looked over at Rafael and signaled for him to come. Rafael got up and whispered something to Jude. Jude stood there thinking about it for a while then he nodded at Rafael  

"Okay," Rafael had said than he turned to Jason and Leonard and signaled them to go too. I wonder what they're going to go do.  

Michael, Matthew ,and i just sat there and watched then leave. I've never been alone with then before or at least not with Matthew. It was awkward we just sat there and played on our iPods. 

"I'm going to go check up Joshua okay guys," I said while i got up an started walking to the room they had him at. Michael just sat there but Matthew screamed out," don't take advantage of him okay!". Wow I don't think he'll ever grow up. I knew Joshua was okay but I still had a bad feeling about something and just sitting there was just making me go even more crazy. As i got closer to his room i noticed it was too quiet. I opened the door and saw that the be was empty and a note was on the pillows.  

'Guys I'm feeling better but i have a bad feeling about what Jude, Rafael , Jason , and Gabriel went to go do. Don't try to follow me okay I'm fine just don't panic'.  

I sprinted out the hall and into the living room. I couldn't even speak all I could do was give the letter to Matthew and Michael. They looked up at me and I knew what we had to do before they even said it.  

"But how do we know where to go?" I asked both of them. 

"Just follow me okay ill get you there," Michael told me. I still had a bad feeling so i knew something bad was going i happen but i still went along with them. When we got out side Michael out his hand on the ground and his eyes began to glow again. After a while he just got up and motioned for us to follow him.  

The place was a little far away and i was worried we would be to late. We tuned the corner and came to and abandon building. 

"What could Jude and Rafa need from here?" I asked Matthew. 

"I dot know but they're still there and by the sent left so is Joshua," he said as he started walking towards the building. What we saw was unbelievable.  

Rafael and Jason were fighting not against Isaac or an enemy of ours but against Jude and Leonard.while Joshua laid passed out on the road. What were they doing?!? Have they gone nuts? Don't Ted know who they're fighting against.  

'Guys anytime you plan on helping would be wonderful you know!' I heard Rafael in my head. Michael, Matthew, and i ran up to help them out. I wasn't surprised that Jude and Leonard could hold Rafael and Jason. If only Jason had gone up against Leonard and Rafael against Jude but i guess Jude and Leonard chose who to fight. I went to help out Rafael against Leonard and Michael and Matthew went to help out. The fight was just getting started since neither Leonard nor Jude were tired. Jason looked like he needed more help i guess that's why both Michael and Matthew went to go help him out. As i ran up i saw Rafael had a shield around him so he was safe. I got to him and noticed that his shield started covering me. The fight went on and on and it honestly looked like we were loosing. Blows were flying everywhere. I tried to keep Leonard at base. I told Rafael to go help them out. I took a look and saw that they were barely holding Jude down.  

When I looked Leonard hit me on my chest and send me flying. I hit a car and almost blacked out. The pain was intense and everything seamed to be red. It took a couple of my minutes for my vision to return but what I saw made my heart stop. Michael seamed to be out and Jason and Matthew were in dark chains. Only Rafael was left and it looked like he was about to get crushed.  

My blood boiled with anger. My friends were down and my best friend was in danger. The anger of them betraying us and my grandpas death added to it. 

Next thing i knew a curtain of red came over my eyes. My body seamed to twist and turn in odd angles. My bones cracked and split re-forming into something new. The pain almost made me pass out but i made it trough. 

When the shift was completed i looked down and saw my body covered in fur. My hands were claws. I looked up and howled at the moon letting everyone know the werewolf in me had awaken. 

When I stopped howling i saw that everyone was staring at me. A petrified look on their face. I lifted my hand and shot an ice dagger at Leonard and Jude. They realize who I was. Rafael was still staring at me but I didn't need his help not in this form.  

The battle continued me against Jude and Leonard. The power, the speed was beyond addicting. I was surprised how i was able to hold Jude and Leonard back.  

Finally my paws found Leonard's head and it made him go flying and land on top of a car. I saw that he didn't move after wards. I turned and jumped on to Jude. My body collided with his and send him down.  

"I don't want to kill you!" I growled as i raised my hand.  

"Good cuz you won't have to," he replied and i felt a sharp sting on my stomach. I looked down and saw a knife sticking out of it. This time everything started going dark. As i took one last look i saw Jude graving Leonard an disappear into the shadows. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ well guys thanks for all the support and for now on i will upload every friday so sorry for the late notice but yeah thanks an don't forget to leave a vote and a comment.