Leaders of the packs

I woke up with a pounding headache and little awareness of the presence of someone next to me. I got up and stumbled a crossed the room to the door. When my hand reached up to grab the door nob i felt some one staring up at me. I turned around an ice sword in my hand by the time i faced my opponent. When I turned around what I saw made me drop my sword. It was me staring back at my self . I knew it wasn't a mirror since i knew I had none in my room.

'Hello,' he said to me as he knelled in front of me. I was to dazed to say anything. I swear I had to either be dreaming or Rafael and them must have fed me some crazy stuff.

'Hahaha no you're fine I am you but look closely and you'll see the difference,' he said inside my head.

'Who are you?' I thought back to him.

'I am you but not, it's hard to explain, 'he said back

'Allow me to show you,' he said before I could respond. He came to me and put three fingers to my forehead. I fell to my knees not from pain but of surprised as the memories of this person flooded my head. I could see him meeting my grandpa, I could see a black werewolf running with a pack. As soon as I saw that i knew who it was. It was my wolf .

'My name is Gultiero which means warrior wolf,' he spoke in my head. I couldn't believe it i was a werewolf.

'Don't get too excited okay it's a curse actually we have to leave now before its too' he never got to finish what he was going to say. Rafael ,Michael , and Jason came into the room as i hit the ground in pain. I realized what Gultiero was trying to tell me. It must be night right now. It must also be a full moon. I could feel my bones start popping and twisting to form the beast inside of me.

"Run get out now!" I tried to yell but they didn't want to listen they cared more about me than their own safety which is going to be their end. Jason ran up to me and saw what was happening he tried to run but it was too late. My transformation was complete. He tried to run but I was quicker. As he turned around I got up and bit him in the neck. I looked up and saw Rafael, Michael, and Joshua staring at me with fear in their eyes. I got up and jumped out the window. The pavement craked as i landed in the sidewalk. I howled at the moon letting it know one if its children had awaken.

I was about to start running until something tackled me into the ground. I would've fallen hard but my reflexes were good enough to make me spin and land on my paws. I turned to face what had attacked me expecting it to be one of my friends. Instead i came face to face with another wolf. Not just one but about 50-80 all around.

They started to form a circle around me. I could feel my self tense up getting ready for an attack. I knew I wouldn't be able to fend them all off but i wasn't about to go down with out a fight.

When they finished the circle one of them stepped up in the middle of the circle he was bigger then the rest and his eyes were different they were a shade of yellow instead of orange like the rest the wolfs. When I noticed that i knew who he was .He was the alpha the leader of the pack.

'What is your business lone wolf' he spoke in my head like my wolf had.

'Why do you care i am not of your pack there for i don't need to listen to you' i have no idea hat made me say that but i did as i turned my back and started to walk to the wolfs so they could let me go. I knew they wouldn't but i had to show him that I didn't plan on joining his pack.

"How dare you turn your back on me you ungrateful mutt i am offering to take you in you half breed!" I stopped dead on my tracks as soon as he said that.

"What did you just call me?"I growled out as i turned to face him. I started walking towards him as I popped my knuckles and balled up my fist. When I got to him I noticed how much bigger he was to me but that didn't matter. He had disrespected me and if I step down and join his pack i would be seen as weak and would become the omega ,the lowest rank of a pack, and i was not going to let that happen. I knew if i challenge him he wouldn't step down an we would fight to the death. One will die and who ever came out would be the alpha of this pack.