Discovered soul

"Nice battle Jose i thought you were a goner when Leonard used his strongest attack,"Rafael said as he patted me in the back. 

"Thanks a lot bro and i have a question for all of you,"I said as they say down at the table. 

"What's your question?"Jude asked me with a puzzled look on his face. 

"Oh it's that I know I'm ice and Leonard's fire but what are your guys' powers" i asked after thinking how to ask that. Jason was about to say something but Gabriel stops him than leans over at Jude and whispers something in his ears. Then Jude whispered at Rafael who passed on the message. When it finally got to Michael Jude looked at everyone who gave him a nod. 

"How about we show you instead of telling you?" Jude asked me. All i could do was nod so hard that it gave me headache. 

"Me first please," Gabriel whined. I didn't care who went first i just wanted to see what they could do. Jude stood there for a while thinking about it. 

"Okay but let's go out side to the training field that way we can unfreeze Leonard,"Jude said after like 5 minutes of thinking about it. Sweet i thought ill be able to see what they can do. Although i must admit for some reason i was nervous I didn't know why I just was.  

As we approached the field i saw Leonard sitting on the grass just making little animals made out of fire and making them dance around the ground. I felt really bad for him i knew what he did was bad but being trapped inside a element that was opposite to yours must be scary. 

"Okay you ready jose cuz Gabriel's ready to show you what he can do," Michael told me snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked and saw Gabriel standing in the middle of the field just waiting for us.  

"Yeah I'm ready," I said to no one in particular. 

"Ummm you might want to step back!" Gabriel yelled at me. I looked and saw everyone about twenty feet away from me. I shook my head no that i could handle it. Jude just stared at me and shrug his shoulders while giving Gabriel the thumbs up. As soon as he did that Gabriel's eyes started i grow a bright white color and the air began to tug me closer to him and i realized what he could control. Air. As soon as i realized I froze my feet to my ground and looked up and saw a full made tornado just there and the most amazing thing was that Gabriel was in the middle of it controlling it. I looked back and saw everyone was still there it surprised me how they hadn't been sucked in. As i turned back i saw the tornado stop and Gabriel go straight down but before he hit the ground he shot a blast of air that broke my ice and send me flying all the way to where everyone was. I swear today must be "let's blow Jose all over the place day". 

I looked up and saw Gabriel's smiling face looking down at me. 

"Told you to get back," he said as he helped me up. I brushed the dirt of and saw Matthew going up to the field and getting ready. I looked at Jude and he shook his head signalizing that i didn't need to move back. I turned my attention to Matthew and saw his eyes glow an aqua color then a swirly thing form in front of him. He stepped in and it disappeared. I looked around but saw him no where. Than some hands graved me from behind causing me to jump. I turned around and saw Matthew standing there with a big smile on his face. I swear they love messing with me. 

"So teleportation huh?" I somewhat asked. 

"Not just that shoot an ice blast at me" he said. I didn't even hesitate blasting it at him, but as i did I found my blast right in front of me and I couldn't move except my eyes and i saw matts eyes still glowing. All of a sudden i felt my body started moving back and my blast went back into my body. I realized he could control time. 

"Why do you guys love messing with me ?" I asked when Matthew let me go 

"It's fun,"they all said at the same time. I didn't even have time to respond to that before Rafael started walking to the field. I just hope he didn't mess with me. 'Don't worry I won't mess with you that much' i heard his voice in my head. 'What the heck!' I thought back. 'What I can read and communicate with my mind i can also do this'. I was about to ask what but then i started lifting from the ground. Okay that wasn't that bad at least i wasn't being blown back or up. He let my fall since i was only a yard up. So he could control physics that so cool.  

This time it was Jude's turn he walked up to the field and turned to us. As soon as he got there his eyes got completely black and everything got dark. His hands raised and shot out a sheet of darkness that covered us. So he had control over darkness.  

Michael was the second to last he just walked up looked at us and down at the ground. His eyes shone a bright brown and jumped up and slammed his fist at the ground. On impact the ground shot up and made small bumps on the ground then he shot out of the ground and the land went back to normal. So he's earth nice. The last one was Jason. He walked up and his eyes shown blue. He looked up at the sky and raised his hands and it started raining and not that small rain but a down pore with lightning. 

"Hey guys whats going on?" We turned around and saw Joshua running up to us. 

"No Joshua stay back!" Jude screamed out. Why did he have to stay back. 

" Jason can't control it anymore stay back!" Jude tried but it was to late a ray of lighting struck him straight on. We all ran up to Joshua to see if he was ok but what we found was something else. The rain stopped and Joshua was still standing. 

"How is that possible it hit him i saw it hit him!?" Jude screamed out. 

"Because he's one of us" Rafael said,"I always suspected something but now i know for sure" he continued as we walked up to Joshua.  

"Welcome aboard Joshua master of lightning,"Jason said as we reached him and patted him on the back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry it took longer just had more to write and shout out to j,r, and dom hope you all liked it 

P.S don't forget to vote and leave a comment