Chapter 1

He looked at me; Eyes burning a hole right through me and at this very second, I didn't know if I should be afraid of happy.

He opens the door, painstakingly slow, and walks towards me. Time seems to slow down and the only thing I can hear, is my heart racing and his footsteps echoing through my cell.

He bent down so he was level with my face, making me look away from his gaze. 'Look at Mate!' My wolf whined. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look into his ocean blue eyes.

Sparks. Sparks shot through my whole body. Something I never thought I would ever experience. "What is your name little one?" His voice was soft and gentle, with a hint of power. 'Answer Mate!' I make my eyes leave his, and look at the dirty ground.

"Please tell me..." He trailed off, trying to make me look at him again. "C-Carter..." I flinched at my cracked and strained voice. I could tell he was staring at me again. "Carter is perfect. It suits you."

I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or what. "I'm Xander... Alpha of The Eclipse Pack. You are now the Luna." At these words, my eyes shoot up. Confusion was clearly swirling in my eyes and I bet I was tilting my head to the left.

A habit of mine.

"Guards. Have Serena show her around a bit. Let her shower and have clean clothes. If anyone makes her sad or hurts her, kill them." They nod. I wondered what he was going to do... "Bye my little one.. I'm going to buy some clothes for you." I blink. "Y-You don't-"

The guards cut me off by practically dragging me away. I sighed. They took me to a room that smelled of Xander.. I already loved the smell of dark chocolate and Axe, I have smelled them once, but on Xander it was mouthwatering.

I walked to the bathroom after they took a shirt and boxers from his walk-in closet. I got into the bathroom seeing Axe and a bottle called Old Spice... I ran the water and got in.

I grew up with cold showers, but warm showers were-were amazing. I took the Axe and scrubbed it through my hair and rinsed it. The smell was amazing... I took the body wash and took a rag instead of Xander's luffa.

After another minute, I climbed out and wrapped a fluffy towel around myself. I could only smile at myself as I looked around. My smile dropped when I saw a girl looking at the mirror. She was pale, short, skinny, and fragile.

I quickly look away, slip on the shirt that went to my knees, and the boxers that went down 3/4 of my thighs. Xander's clothes were very comfy.. I walked out and the guards smiled slightly.

"Luna." They said and bowed. "I-I am just C-Carter..." I held my elbow as I looked down. "Right this way Luna." They lead me to a female. "I'm Serena! Xander's little sister!" She said bringing me into a tight hug in which I could not breathe.

"I'm Carter..." I say, avoiding her eyes. She grins. A small child ran up to us. He was... adorable! "Swena! Swena! I hweard Runa is here!" Serena nods. She points at me, making the child's head snap towards me.

"RUNA!" He grabbed onto my leg tightly. 'Oh my god oh my god!!! He is sooooo cute!!' Sam squealed. I agreed. I picked up the little boy and smiled as he clung onto me.

His chubby small hands reached up and touched my face. "This is our little brother Mason." I smiled. "Hello Mason.." I whisper to the boy in my arms.

"Hewwo Runa..." He replied back in a whisper. "Mason, you can call me Carter..." I tell him. "Runa... I'm tired..." He said yawning. "Serena... Where is his room?" I ask. "First door to the left..."

I walk up the stairs and to to the first door on the left. I see trains and cars scattered around his room. I place him on his bed, cover him and kiss his forehead. I look around and begin to pick the toys up.

After an hour, a familiar scent hit my nose. Dark chocolate and Axe. I turned to find Xander. He held plastic bags with a grin on his face. "You like children?" He asked.

I nodded slightly and looked at the ground. He suddenly picked me up making my grab onto his shirt with an iron grip. I held onto him tightly. He walked back to the room I took a shower in, and set the bags down.

I loosen my grip and fall into the floor. He chuckled and set me on the bed. I looked around and saw pictures. The door slammed open causing me to curl in a ball and hug my knees.

"XANDER! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU FOUND YOUR MATE! I FIND OUT FROM SERENA!?-" "Mum..." "WHERE IS SHE!? I WANNA MEET MY NEW DAUGHTER!" "Mum... MUM!" Xander yells.

His mother glared at him and opened her mouth to object but he pointed at me and both of their eyes widen. Xander runs to me and hugs me.

I smell his scent and breathe in more. It calmed me down. "Mum, Carter hates yelling..." Xander explained. His mother rushed over and pulled me into a giant hug. "I am so sorry! I didn't know!" I slowly let my arms curl around her waist.

I was more comfortable around girls then men. Xander saw and his jaw dropped. I was now tightly hugging his mother as I hid my face in her long hair. We finally pull away, Xander staring in shock.

"Honey, I'm Sandra.." She said. "C-Carter..." I reply, looking at my hands. "Runa... I heard welling... Is you okay?" Mason came in rubbing his eyes. I hop up. "Mason.. I'm fine.. Let's get you back in bed, okay?" Mason nods. "Night mommy... Night wander..."

I pick him up and carry him away to his room.
________________________________

How was chapter 1?? Any questions, comment. One vote and/or one comment.
__________________________________
QOTC (Question Of The Chapter)
Do you guys like long or short chapters??