My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (19-20)

Start from the beginning

 her strides towards me short an gracefully. "If you knew what was best for you, then you wouldn't even bother talking to my Finance. Better yet, you should go ahead an get lost. You're not invited to the wedding anyways." She was in my face an her eyes filled with threat. "We'll see." I said, she shook her head. "Wedding is in three days exactly. The day Zach has to say those words, or everything an anything he knew is gone. Would you want to do that to Zach? Just so you can be happy?" Katrina was right, am I really going to risk it, just to be happy?

 "Glad we understand each other." She said. I put my head down. "Oh don't worry now, Kayla. I'll be sure to be a better wife for him then you would have ever been. Just remember, you're doing him good by staying out of his life, for good." She backed away from me an opened up the door. "Oh, have a good day." She finally said, an proceeded to walk out.

 I followed behind. I ran past everything an to the beach. Running down the hill to the sand an water, trying not to fall from the sticks in the middle of the path.

 I fell to the sand, balling my hands in fist. "All out of choices, chances, anything! I can't do anything to stop this..." I said to myself. "Or can you." An unfamiliar voice came from behind me. I turned to see a tall male. He seemed familiar. Then it hit me, its Johnny. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "You don't know the whole story." He said. "You're not explaining this clearly Johnny."

 "I've said enough. You have to find out for yourself." He walked away an back into the woods. You don't know the whole story. What more is there to know? I got up an walked back up to the camp. Game face Kayla, Katrina was just trying to get to you, which it worked.

 I walked up to the girl cottage but stopped when I heard Katrina talking. "Meet at the beach tonight at twelve. Don't be late, understood?" Katrina said firmly. I leaned in to hear better of the conversation but I stumbled on the steps. "Sh." Katrina said, she walked towards the door an I looked for any sort of escape. 

 The door creaked open an I jumped into the bushes. I could see Katrina looking around. "We'll talk later." She said back inside. She walked back in the cottage, turning back one more time, an finally closing the door. 

 I drug myself out of the bushes, branches getting ahold of me. I got to my feet an ran to Emily's truck. Lucky me, she was there. "Hey, I've called an called you! Where have you been?" She said. "Around. Hey, we should go. Just, you know, it's seven thirty, we might as well head back." She gave me a strange look. "Well...alright." 

 We piled into her truck an she started the truck up. She looked over at me. "Kayla, what's going on?" I looked right back at her. "I'll be sure to tell you, when I find out." With that said, we pulled out of camp, an headed back to the house.

 I sat on the rug an starred up at the clock. Watching its every move. Tick, tick, tick. It went on, an on. "Kayla, if the goal here is to freak me the hell out, then its accomplished!" Emily looked down on me. "What are you waiting for?" She asked. I looked at her. "For eleven o'clock." I replied. "Why?" I shook my head. "Not sure what it is." It was true, but, also not all the way true. If I told Emily about me sneaking around at night listening in on Katrina, she would want to come. But I have to do it on my own.

 "Right....well. It's almost elven. An I am tired, so, I'm going to bed. You better get to sleep also, I think you need it." She walked away an into the hallway. "Good-night." She yelled, "Night." I yelled back.  I got up an went to slip my shoes on.

 I looked over on the counter, an saw her keys. I felt horrible for taking her truck, but, I needed a way to get there, an her truck was just the trick. I ran out the door an cranked up the truck. I drove to the camp, an parked in an open space in the woods. I got out an snuck down to the beach.