Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*

Depuis le début

"So, are you coming?" he asked surprised.

"I might as well but I'm underage, how will I get in?" I asked.

"Only one year younger but just stay with one of us any it'll be fine," Liam said.

"Well, I wont be staying with Lou or Haz then, not at the Radio one after party" I said and they all laughed.

"Hey you weren't that great," Niall said.

"Whatever, I'm a lightweight," I said laughing.

"Right well you should get ready at about five on that day so there's time to eat and get ready," Zayn said and I nodded.

For the rest of that week, we spent it mostly in the studio working on music, the boys went to the studio for three days and then did and interview and publicity on the other day. I however went to the studio everyday. On Friday, we were all in the studio and got to finish earlier so we got back at about four.

We watched a bit of TV and talked. At five, I got something small to eat and then I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready. I took a shower washing my hair and body and then I went to my room to get ready. The boys took less time so they started getting ready over an hour later than me.

I got the dress I got yesterday with the girls. It was a thigh length black lace dress with three quarter length sleeves. I then had the black heels with the gold strip. I also wore jewellery and a black and gold clutch bag.

I then curled my hair in ringlets and made my make up subtle with foundation, mascara, a bit of eyeliner and some lip gloss. By the time I finished, it was eight o'clock.

"Liv, we need to head off, it's an hour drive," I head Liam call from downstairs.

"Ok I'm coming," I said packing a few things including my phone and money in my clutch.

I walked down the stairs where the boys were waiting and their mouths were all wide open. I blushed but smiled. As I got to the bottom, four of the mouths closed and I was greeted by them.

"Liv, you look amazing," Liam said smiling and giving me a hug.

"Yeah really nice," Zayn said and all the others agreed giving me a hug, all except from Niall.

"Niall are you with us?" Harry asked tapping him and laughing at him slightly.

"Uh I Hu um I uh," he stuttered going red, rubbing his neck as I smiled laughing a bit.

"Niall, get on with it," Louis said laughing.

"I uh I think you look amazing Liv. Absolutely beautiful," Niall said hugging me and giving me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and blushed.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

"Well we should be going," Zayn said and we nodded heading out to the car.

Down in the lobby, Mason came over and I groaned.

"Hey babe. You better watch yourself because I'm getting what I want whether you like it or not," he said and I grimaced.

"Leave me alone you dick head why can't you see I'm not interested, can you just fuck off," I said glaring at him.

He moved forward but the boys all stepped in front of me and he backed away. They then rushed me out to the van and we all hopped in. I saw Niall staring at me out of the corner of my eye and looked at him making him blush.

"Why are you looking at me," I asked smiling slightly.

"Uh no I no reason. I wasn't," he stuttered and I smiled.