Day 1 Suprise

Rain was quickly crushed in a hug by Honey. "Ra-chan are you ok?" Honey asks with tears in his eyes. "What do you mean Honey?" Rain asks. "They were whipping you and you was bleeding and your shoulder!" Honey exclaims. "Oh Honey I'm sorry about that. I'm fine sweetie I promise. My kimono isn't as thin as it looks. Gigi made it so it's made so that I never feel hits like from a whip. My shoulder is fine now that it's back in place. I'm sorry you had to see that side of me though. But your Usa-chan did save my butt in there." Rain says ruffling Honey's hair.

Taka walks over cupping Rain's face in his hand as he saw the red starting to bruise. Rain winces as Taka runs his thumb over the mark. Taka pulls Rain tightly into his chest hugging her tightly. The host and the rest of the syndicate soon make their way to the group. Haruhi walks over handing Rain a small tub of creme. "Gigi gave me this when she saw you get hit. She said put it on all the red and it won't bruise." Haruhi states pulling out a mirror. Rain quickly uses the creme and mirror. Ritsu stands next to her inspecting the mark.

"Kasanoda!" The group hears a man boom. Rains father steps in front of Rain and Ritsu as a giant burly old man heads through the parted group. "What do you want Hirochi?" Rains Father asks sternly. "I am here to apologize as are these two." Mr.Hirochi states pushing Yukira and Hidan forward. "We apologize for our horrible behavior." Hidan says as he and Yukira bow lowly. "You know this is not how the Hirochi do their interrogations. They let their emotions cloud their better judgement. Please forgive me for not raising him stronger." Mr. Hirochi says with a deep bow.

"Hirochi rise. What happens in interrogation stays there. We bare no grudges." Rain says stepping around her father. "You are too kind flower." Mr.Hirochi states with a sad smile. Rain walks over to Yukira with the cream in hand. Rain rubs some of the creme on the red mark she left on Yukira's face. "Why?" Yukira asks shocked. "It's creme to make sure you don't bruise. I hope you can forgive me for that kick." Rain asks holding out her hand. "I beat you mercilessly yet you ask for forgiveness." Yukira states shocked shaking Rains hand. Taka stares down Hidan as he looks at the fading mark on Rains cheek. Taka places an arm around Rains waist pulling her to him. "Oh we better hurry or we will be late to round two!" Rain exclaims.

The two syndicates hurry to the second arena. Rain pulls Taka to her giving him a quick peck on the lips. "See you in a few minutes." Rain smiles to him. Taka looks at her confused before he hears her name called over the intercom. Rain runs off to somewhere unknown to him.

The men all walk into the arena going to the stands. "I would like to invite all the men in to the arena. It is now time for one of the favorite games. The Flowers Stolen Kiss!" The announcer calls out. Rain appears on a pedestal high above the city like arena. Rain smiles and waves happily.

"Guess she didn't tell you?" Rains father asks. Taka looks at him lost and completely confused. "All the men in this arena including guest have a chance for a kiss from her. We have to get through that mini city before the other 500 men. Trust me they all want that kiss." Hidan informs Taka. "We host will stay here. I hope you understand we have an image to uphold but Honey and Mori are welcome to participate." Kyoya states writing in his book. Taka nods to Kyoya as he starts for the arena with the Kasanoda syndicate behind him.

Honey, Akira and Honey's father all join the syndicate. "Think you can hang old man?" Taka jokes laughing at his father. "Keep laughing boy and I will steal your girlfriends kiss." Akira laughs. "We are here to make sure you make it to Rain first. If we fail Lady Rain has made clear the consequences." Asuma assures Taka while swallowing hard at the thought of the consequences. Rains father steps to the line ahead of the syndicate. "Men we make sure he makes it to Rain! This is for my grandbabies!" Rains father calls out. The syndicate men, Akira, and Honey's father all call out cheers. Taka blushes bright red as he looks at Rain whom face palms shaking her head.