The Host Club

Coming to the doors of music room 3 we heard squealing and giggling. I look at Tatsuya with a questioning eyebrow raised he gives the same look. I go to reach for the door but he stops me saying he will check it out first. As soon as he peeks in the door I hear my brother yell at him but couldn't make out what was said. Tatsuya turns shutting the door leaning against it with a look of fear and embarrassment I think. I go to push him aside to give my little brother a piece of my mind for yelling at him.

Tatsuya quickly covers both door handles stating " let's just go wait for the young lord at home he's a little busy right now." I look at him thinking really I have come this far. Stating simply I smile an say "Move aside now or I will move you Tatsuya." He goes a little pail before bowing slightly and letting me open the doors. Upon opening the doors I'm bombarded by rose petals and see 7 boys singing/saying welcome to the host club. My hand is soon captured by a blonde handing me a rose
"Welcome dear princess! I'm sorry but this rose can not compare to your exquisite beauty!" I smile at taking the rose offered to me. I soon start looking around not paying him much more attention. Instead looking for my brother when my eyes finally fall on him. I bust out laughing clenching my stomach unable to hide any of my amusement. Catching my brothers attention in doing so his eyes grow large unable to take in what he saw before him. I soon regain my composure and smile " Dear brother if you wish to dress in such attire (pointing out his neko maid outfit) I wish you keep it in private we do still have a reputation to uphold." Everyone in the room is now starring intently at me now before "Brother?!?!?" Everyone in the room screamed. I covered my ears for the moment then met every ones eyes on me with shock.

I smiled happily before saying " hai" with pride and happiness. I soon realized my brother was no longer in the room. I began to worry I might have embarrassed him or said something he didn't want others to know! I was beginning to panic when I was crushed in a bear hug looking up to see whom was hugging I look directly into my baby brothers eyes. "I've missed you big sister it's been so long since I've seen you!" I smiled up at him before wrapping my arms around him hugging him back.

Someone cleared their throat breaking our moment. We released each other from the hug soon realizing that only the 7 boys were left in the room. Then I remembered why I had came into the room grabbing my brother by the arm twisting it behind his back and pushing him to the floor before sitting on his back with him face first in the floor.
"Little brother you should not glare at your subordinates nor scream at them unless they truly deserve it. You had no right to yell at Tatsuya for doing as I requested! Is that understood?" I finally asked releasing his arm but still sitting on him. Looking at him expectantly he finally turned his head with a smile tugging at the corner of his lip saying " yes sister I understand missed you 2" I ruffled his hair while standing up giving him a hand up as well.

I turned remembering our audience and bowed quickly "Please excuse my rudeness! I had forgotten we were not alone please except my dearest apology for my very unladylike behavior!" As I looked at them through my bangs with a small blush on my face. Their shocked expressions soon turned to smile and laughter before being crushed in another hug from the blonde who started spinning me screaming how cute I was. Feeling dizzy from the spinning I soon called out "Help me please!" I was quickly lifted out of the blondes grasp and was dangly in someone else's grasp. I turned to see my rescuer to be a very handsome dark haired man with tiny hint of pink on his cheeks as he sat my feet gingerly on the floor. I thanked him quickly before my brother was by my side I looked at him and smiled. I soon found out the blonde was Tamaki, the boy with glasses is Kyoya, the orange haired twins Kaoru and Hikaru, the brown hair boy is Haruhi,a short blonde was Honey and finally my rescuer was Mori.

Haruhi asked quickly after " I've never seen you at school here are you new?" I smiled "No I'm not new. I only came to see my brother. I just returned from schooling in Tokyo. I will continuing private studies now that I've returned to the syndicate." "She's really smart don't let her fool you!" My brother stated proudly.

I smiled at the compliment then an idea popped in head! "Since you have been so amazing as to take in my little brother. I would like to invite you all over for dinner tomorrow at the syndicate!"