Help Please

I look at the host after I had stepped down from our back porch. Tamaki, honey and the twins all tackle me in a hug before I could say a word. They said something about adorable rocker, cute, and secret bad girl. I soon felt a little smothered since I had no personal space at the moment. I looked at Haruhi pleading for help but as I looked at her. I was lifted quickly gathered my skirt around the bottom so no one saw anything. I turned seeing Mori as my rescuer once more. "Mori I wouldn't mind you holding me all day but my skirts a little short for this." As soon as the words left my mouth I blushed fiercely at my own words. Mori gently sat me on my feet as I saw a blush form on his cheeks as well. Honey quickly screamed "Get the camera it's the elusive Takashi Morinozuka blush and it's a good on!!!!" Mori tries to cover his blush but fails in the end but when u have the whole host club with cameras what can you do. Then a light bulb goes off in my head.

"Wait your the Takashi Morinosuka?" I ask being nervous. As the guys around here me question this they all fall silent. "Yes." Mori states looking at me with his stoic look back in place. Pointing at Honey "That means your Mitsukuni Honinozuka?" "Yes that's me Ra-chan!" Honey smiles happily. I quickly bow at the waist as the guys behind me go to their knees bowing as low as possible. "We are so honored to have you visit our household. Please if I may ask a favor of you. Would you in your free time be willing to teach us all here a few things?" I wait still bowed to hear their response. Honey asks excitedly "Will there be more of your cake?" "I would happily make you as many as you want! I would even bring one to host club daily if you would like!" "I'm in! What about you Taka?" Honey looks to Mori as he thinks a moment. "Sure" Mori replied with a look in his eyes. I couldn't pinpoint I think it was happiness? Unable to contain my excite I jump up quickly wrapping Honey and Mori in a hug.  

They both hug back a bit awkwardly since Honey is still on Mori shoulder. I back away smiling brightly. Ritsu is standing beside us, mouth hanging open. I walk over shutting his mouth "You will catch flies dear brother." Turning back to the host club "You are all welcome here whenever you like!" I smile happily feeling a little stress come off my shoulders. We waved goodbye to everyone as they got in their limos, Haruhi getting a ride from Tamaki.

Ritsu and I make our way back inside."Why did u ask for their help in training sis?" Ritsu asked clearly confused. "The syndicate showing are in a few months. This year they have added a new piece where the syndicate as a whole must show their power. We still have the shows of strength, agility and grace. I just want to make sure we come out on top as always. Besides this means u can hang out with your friends more." I smiled toward the end hoping to make the mood a little lighter. "Well we both know you have the grace and agility covered big sis." Ritsu laughed. "This year your helping as well little brother so don't let me down." I laugh while squishing his face in my hands. "Get to bed little brother you have school tomorrow!" I stated shewing him to his room as I headed to mine after a very long day. I will call father with the good news tomorrow but for I need sleep.