Oh the fun

After we finally stopped our fits of laughter. I looked at Haruhi after looking around the room. "Hey where are your bags?" I asked a little confused. I know Ritsu hasn't shown them to their rooms. "Oh no we left them in Mori-sempi's family car. We didn't see you when we pulled up. So came to find you and then all that happened. I hope he's still outside!" Haruhi said in a panic. We quickly made our way out the front doors to the gates. There was no car sadly. "What are we gonna do all of our stuff was in there?" Haruhi asked. "You can always borrow one of my outfits!" I winked at Haruhi. We both bust out laughing at our now inside joke.

We walk back in the house and find the boys in the living room. Their cheeks are dusted pink as they look at us. I smile "Well it looks as though you may be going naked for the weekend boys!"! They all look at me confused before Haruhi chimed in. "Mori-sempi's car left without leaving our bags." Haruhi sweat dropped. "Well sis your car is out back. That is if you still have your license?" Ritsu questions."Of course I completely forgot about my car daddy got me!" I facepalmed. "Wait everyone can't fit in my car. I can only fit 3 other people at most!" I said a little confused. "Well me and Takashi can ride with Ra-chan to Takashi's house. We will grab the bags and be back in no time!" Honey exclaimed. Mori and I nodded in agreement."Ok boys let's head out. Haruhi I'm leaving you in charge here! Don't let them destroy the place!" I waved walking to the garage. I open the door and smile at my beast. Mori and Honey both let out low whistles. "Can I drive?" Mori asks with pleading eyes."Maybe later, I haven't even drove this beast yet." I smiled. We all piled in the car. "Buckle up boys this is gonna be fun!" I laughed. We went roaring down the road Honey screaming happily in back seat. I look over seeing a sly grin on Mori's face.

Soon enough we arrive at Mori's house. We all get out of the car seeing a tall man standing in the door way. I instantly recognize him as one of my fathers business associates. I run to the door jumping at the surprised man. "Akira I'm so happy to see you!" I smile looking at him. "Rain why are you here, are you in trouble, is your father ok?" Akira started blathering. I put my hand over his mouth. "Everything is fine I'm here with Mori and Honey. They forgot their bags in the car." I smiled. "Oh so your the beautiful young lady these boys have been talking about!" Akira smiled. "I can't believe you met Takashi and Honey on your own. Your father and I have been trying to arrange a meeting but our schedules never met up." Akira states sadly. "Well you have a very handsome son. I wish I could of met him before he had every girl knocking at the door." I laugh jokingly. "We have the bags Ra-chan!" Honey yelled from the car. I guess they both realized I was speaking to Akira, they paled. "You know Rain, Takashi is single and I would love to have you as a daughter." Akira says smiling widely. The next thing I know I'm I'm thrown over a small shoulder and we are running. I start to panic then I see blonde hair. "Honey what are you doing?!" I say bewildered. "Saving Takashi!" Honey exclaims happily while setting me next to the car. I look at him confused then look up to see Mori and Akira talking.

Akira walks over to us with a defeated looking Mori. "Our family and the Haninozuka family will be having a dinner next week. I would like for you to join us Miss Rain if you don't mind?" Akira asks very politely. I giggled " Of course I can always make time to have dinner with friends!" I looked at Mori and Honey. "We will be expecting you then. Please try to keep these boys in line would you." Akira said jokingly. "Oh trust me they are not the ones I'm worried bout." We laughed. We waived our goodbye as we all started getting in the car. "Wait seat change!" I exclaimed. I threw the keys to Takashi and he looked me confused. "You better not wreck my beast!" I wink at him. I think I heard an internal squeal come from Mori as we passed by each other switching seats.

Mori, Honey and I where all leaving in a quiet car. I don't like quiet as you can tell. I plug in my phone looking for my jam. I find it Angel with a Shotgun oh sweet Kami yes! I crank the radio as Honey and Mori look at me funny. I start singing my heart out and before long so is Honey. My eyes go wide as I hear Mori start to sing. I swear I could have melted at the sound of his voice. I pointed to Mori as I sang "If love is what you need a soldier I will be!". I saw a smile a true smile spread across his face. I turned to honey and point my air shot gun him doing the same. We had a blast and were all laughing as we pulled in the syndicate. We walked in the house I see Hatuhi lecturing the twins, Ritsu and Tamaki scared in the corner, and Kyoya writing in a black book. "We're back did you miss us?!" Honey exclaimed. Everyone went pail but Kyoya. "What happened?" I ask a little nervous. Haruhi turned to me and sighed "I turned my head for a minute and the next thing I know the twins are going through your room. They also found your panty drawer. I'm pretty sure your Ritsu and Tamaki are scarred for life from what they found out.". My eyes go wide then I remember something. "So did you find the string outfit boys?" I asked with a devilish grin. Every boy in the room blushed remembering earlier. I walk to my room to survey the damage. My room is trashed clothes everywhere! "Well since you made the mess you can clean it up!" I look at the twins, Tamaki, and Ritsu. "No way! Don't you have maids for that stuff?" The twins proclaim. "No we don't have maids. So you will either clean up your mess or you can leave!" I say with venom. The boys are quickly cleaning up the room as we watch. "Hey Rain-sempi we wanna see you in this!" The twins exclaim. They are holding my last years school bizarre outfit the very skimpy neko maid outfit. "No sorry I will never wear that thing again!" I state simply. "Why do you even have that?!" Ritsu screamed. "It was for a school bizarre so shut up and hurry up!" I yell back.

We finish with my room. I show them all to their rooms the twins, Mori and Honey, Tamaki and Kyoya all sharing rooms. "Haruhi gets to share a room with me tonight!" I exclaim happily. "Oh no my poor daughter will be tainted by the Kasanoda queen!" Tamaki screams grabbing Haruhi in a bear hug. "Hey what's for dinner I'm starving?" Ritsu asks. "Delivery!" We all hear coming from the door. "I ordered pizza to delivered tonight. Hope you are all ok with that." I ask alil nervous. They all shook their heads happily.