Chapter Twelve

🔺Derek{left} & Darius{right}

*Alex*

  "Everyone's here," I said walking into Max's room to find her laying on the bed with the boys sitting around her.

  "Ok," she say getting up. "Alex, stop growling, they're my friends."

  "Sorry," I mumbled and followed behind them.

*Max*

  "Don't you ever do that again," Daddy growled before hugging me tightly.

  "Can't...Breath...Daddy," I wheezed out.

  "Never again," he grumbled slapping the back of Bash's head. "And I will rip you three to shreds for agreeing with her."

  "We know what he's planning," Derek said.

  "What?" Darius, I think asked. "How do you know that?"

  "Where do you think we went," Nate said, then yelped when he was tackled.

  "Nathaniel King," a woman growled. "You are in trouble."

  "Mama," Nate yelped and shifted before darting over to me.

  "Hi Mrs. King," I laughed picking Nate up.

  "Hello Maxine," she smile. "How are you sweetie?"

  "Its Max," I smiled softly. "I'm good."

  "Maxine?" Alex said.

  "Don't you ever call me that," I growled at him. "Or I will make sure your baby maker is broken do I make myself clear?"

  "Yes ma'am," he gulped and ever other male there paled. 

  "Now," I smiled sweetly at him. "Nate, shift back since you heard what they were saying."

~Keep my mother away from me~ He whined before shifting back.

  "What's his plan, Nate?" Andrew asked.

  "He was say something about using the secret weapon he has but I didn't get to find out what it was since one of the rogues saw me."

  "Secret weapon?" Noah asked, "What does that mean?"

  "No idea," I shrugged.

  "We have a plan on how to stop Javen," Bash said walking up behind me.

  "And what's that?" Alex asked.

  "NO!" Alex, Dad, and Andrew yelled/growled when we didn't say anything.

  "You are not going to fight him," Daddy said looking at me scared. "I lost your mother to this bastard I am not going to lose you too."

  "Ok," I grumbled. "All you had to say was no, not guilt me into not doing our plan."

 "Then I hope you've got a plan ALPHA," Bash growled.

  "Half a plan," Darius said. "You got a problem with alpha's, rogue?"

  "Stop it," I growled. "Bash, its ok. You Mr. I'm Better Than You shut up."

  "Excuse m..." he was cut off when a loud angry growl sounded.

  "Brother," someone growled and I spun around to see Javen, a few rogues and a beat up man. "Father."

  "Javen," Alex growled. "Come to die?"

  "No," Javen chuckled darkly. "Alpha Devil, well this is a surprise. I remember your mate she tasted sweet."

  "Your dead," Daddy growled and took a step but I put my hand on his chest.

  "What do you want, Javen?" I asked.

  "Well I figured you'd want your friend back," he shrugged and the beaten man was thrown forward. "This is your final warning, Max. Join me or everyone you love dies." With that he shifted and ran off.

  "Maxie, Sebby." the man groans and I freeze.

  "CORY!" Bash and I yelled running over to him.