Chapter Nine

🔺Max's Dad/Jamie Maximus Daya

*Max*

  "DADDY!" I yelled jumping in his arms.

  "MAXIE!" He laughs crushing me to his chest. "How's my favorite girl?"

  "I'm your only girl," I laughed. "What are you doing here?"

  "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Alex yelled and I glanced over to see a angry Alex. "AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

  "Uh...Daddy this is Alex, my mate." I chuckled awkwardly, "Alex this is my dad, Alpha Jamie Maximus Daya."

  "Why are you here?"  

  "Alex," Andrew yelled coming out the back door. "Kason, Noah and Darius are...Jamie?"

  "HEY!" I growled noticing the crowd that had gathered, "DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE OTHER THING TO DO BESIDE STARE."

  "Calm down," Daddy muttered smiling softly.

*Alex*

~Get mate~ Greyson growled and I glared at the man who had his hands wrapped around Max.

~I agree, but I'd rather not have my head ripped off~ I replied huffing and Greyson just growled.

  "They were being rude," Max grumbled and I saw a smile on the older Alpha's face.

  "Stop glaring I don't think you could stand a chance in a fight against the Devil Alpha," Noah said from beside me.

  "I heard that," he growled turning towards us.

  "Daddy," Max sighed grabbing his wrist. "Calm down, you still didn't tell me why your here."

  "Javen," he growled. "He nearly kill Kale and Mark."

  "Shit," Max mumbled. "How did he get a jump on them? I mean they are two of the strongest people I know."

  "He was rescuing us," One of three male said walking out of the woods.

  "Son of a bitch," Darius and Noah whispered shocked, while Kason and I look at them confused.

  "Your alive," Max cried running towards them. "I can't believe your alive. I thought you were dead."

  "Not quite," the black hair man said hugging her tightly.

  "Can't get rid of us that easy," The dirty blonde said. 

  "Please don't ever leave me again," Max cried. After she calmed down two of the guys walked towards us while the other one had Max on his back.

  "I'm gonna kill you," Darius growled tackling the black hair boy to the ground. "Do you have any F*CKING idea what I went through when you disappeared." 

  "Nice to see you to brother," the boy groaned shoving Darius off. "As much as I enjoyed you nearly crushing my to death, we have a bigger problem."

  "Derek," Max laughed. "Stop being a puppy and hug your brother back."

  "Haha," the blonde laughed. "She got you there man."

  Hearing a thud I glanced down and saw Noah on the ground.

  "Wow," The brown haired boy mumbled looking up grinning. "I didn't think he was going to pass out."

  "Nate?" I questioned.

  "Whaddup bitch," he smirked winking.

  "Nevermind," I grumbled knowing it was him. "Where the hell have you two been?"

  "Here, there." Derek said shrugging, "Nearly killed by your crazy ass brother."

  "What?!" Darius growled loudly. "I'm gonna kill that monster."

  "You can't," Max said and everyone but our dads looked at her confused.

  "I'm the only one who can get close enough to kill him."

 "Your not going anywhere close to him!" Everyone yelled at her.

  "So you'd let him keep hunting her?" the guy who's back she was on said, "Let him keep destroying packs, families."

  "We didn't say that," Nate muttered. After a while Nate suddenly cried out as Noah tackled him to the ground. "GET OFF ME FAT ASS!"

  "I'M NOT FAT," Noah growled jerking Nate up. "I am going to kick your ass."

  "No," Nate smirked nailing Noah in the balls and running off. Derek, the other boy and Max all nodded before running after Nate.

  "He's dead," Noah growled but Max's dad stood in front of him.

  "Leave them," he growled. "They haven't seen each other in almost three years."

  "And we need to come up with a plan of attack," Dad sighed walking inside.

  "What just happened?" Kason asked, "Cause that could not have been the Devil Alpha."

  "I have no idea," I mumbled walking inside.