Chapter Six

🔺Andrew

*Alex*

  "Has anyone seen the girl that Noah brought here?" I asked the pack members that were in the game room.

  "No Alpha," they all said.

  "Where could she be?" I mumbled and nearly ran one of the omega's over.

  "Alpha," she bowed her head and went around me.

  "Wait," I said turning to her. "Have you seen the girl from this morning? The one that was yelling at everyone."

  "I think she was with Dove in her room," she said and I nodded running up the stairs to my little sister's room.

  "Alex," Brady said catching me before I could open the door. "There's someone on the phone for you."

  "I'll be right there," I said. "I'm trying to find Max." I open the door and saw Max laying on the bed with Dove clinging like a monkey to her waist, both fast asleep.

 "That's cute," Brady mumbled looking over my shoulder, I nodded and snapped a picture of them before closing the door.

  "Who's on the phone?" I asked as we headed to my office.

  "Don't know," Brady shrugged. "Won't talk unless it to you and you weren't answering the mindlink I sent you." I nodded nd picked up the phone sitting in my chair.

"Alpha Black,"

"Bout time," the man growled.

"Who is this?" I question sitting up.

"Nevermind that, I know Max is on your territory,"

"Excuse me," I growled. "Who are you and how do you know that?"

"I have my ways," he growled. "Keep her safe or I will kill you and none to quickly."

"WHO. ARE. YOU." I growled.

"See you soon Alpha Black," he said before hanging up.

  "Who was that?" Brady asked  after I slammed the phone down on the receiver.

  "I have no idea," I growled annoyed. "I want patrols double until further notice."

  "Alright," Brady said and walked off.

  "Alex?" Dad asked and I raised my head up to see him walking in, "Is everything alright?"

  "No," I grumbled. "My mate thinks I killed her friends, my psychotic brother is hunting my mate, and I just got a call from someone threatening to kill me if I didn't keep Max safe and I'm on my last strand of patience."

  "Why don't you go for a run," dad said and I gave him a strange look. "It'll help let off some steam."

  "Fine," I sighed and headed out, after getting to the tree line I shifted.

~Finally~ Greyson said.

~What do you think about what happening?~ I asked running through the trees heading to my spot.

~I don't know~ Greyson sighed ~But I have a feeling a lot of things are about to change~

~Me too~

*Andrew*

  "You threatened my son," I sighed into my phone.

  "No," he said. "I told him I would kill him if he didn't keep Max safe."

  "Max is my son's mate," I sighed rubbing my forehead. "Besides you know I will keep her safe there was no need on threatening anyone.

  "Don't tell me who I can and can't threaten," he growled. "I know you will keep her safe, but your son needs to be on alert, especially with that demon hunting Max."

  "He's getting closer us," I growled. "He needs to be stopped."

  "Max is the only one that can get close enough to kill him," he sighed. "Bad thing is I don't want her near him."

  "Exactly," I agreed. "Do you know if her friends are alive?"

  "Yes, I just can't figure out where they're at." he growled, "Every time I think we have them they disappear."

  "You'll find them," I said. "You always do. How long before you show up here?"

  "A couple weeks," he growled. "I have somethings to do here before I leave."

  "Keep me updated," I sighed. "Talk to you later."

  I went to check on the girls and saw Dove was clinging to Max's neck and they were sleeping. "You'll be safe soon," I whispered and closed the door.