Chapter 1 - Moving House

(Third Person)

Ash, a 14 year old boy stood in front of his old house in pallet town in the Kanto region. He wore a red cap with the pokeball design on it in white. He wore a blue jacket with a white outline, black pants and black running shoes. He also had his partner pikachu perched on his left shoulder.

"Well, this will be the last time we see this old place huh pikachu?" Ash asked his partner.

"Pika" Pikachu responded.

"Hey! Ash, Pikachu! Come on". It was Ash's mum, Delia. "Coming mum!" Ash shouted as he ran towards the car his mum was in. He got in the car. Pikachu jumped off this shoulder so he could put this seat belt on, after he did Pikachu jumped onto his lap.

Ash looked out the window towards his old house and the rest of pallet town, he sighed. "Don't worry Ash, I'm sure you'll love it at Kalos, the town we are living at is about the same size as this one and it's nice and quiet most of time. Just like here".

"Hmmmmm" replied Ash in a quiet tone. "I wouldn't have had us move if I didn't need to. It's just this job. I need to live close to it" Delia apologised. "No. No it's fine, it just seems strange leaving this place, we've had so many memories here you know" Ash explained. "Yea...I know" Delia replied.

They drove 32 miles to Kanto airport, on the way they talked about old memories they had in Kanto. "Oh, I remember when you first got Pikachu, you two were the perfect partners" Delia said happily. "We sure are, but when we first met, Pikachu wasn't too happy, were you?" Ash said in a joking tone as he looked at Pikachu "Pika pi" Pikachu said as he rubbed the back of his head as they both remembered the 'Shocking' experience (I'm sorry. Just couldn't resist). Then Ash, Pikachu and Delia started laughing.

After they reached the airport they went to get their plane tickets waited 30 minutes and then got on the plane, on the way to Kalos Delia was reading a book on who knows what and Ash and Pikachu were looking out the window and talking to each other and sometimes talking to Delia when she wasn't reading.

"Hey look!" Ash shouted with excitement. "We're in Kalos, and that's where we're landing" Delia explained as she pointed out of the window towards Lumiose City's airport.

When they landed it was 4:00pm so they decided to get something to eat at a restaurant nearby, after they ate they decided to walk to their new home.

"Hey Ash" Delia said, "yea?" Asked Ash, "you see that school?" Delia asked, "yea" he replied. "That's your new school"  Delia explained, "oh, cool. It looks nice" He said. "Yep, it's meant to be the best school in Kalos, you start in two days at the end of the summer holidays" Delia explained. "Right" Ash replied, "Pika!" Pikachu shouted. "Hehe, yes, you get to go too Pikachu" Delia explained. "Pika" Pikachu replied.

15 min later they arrived at Vaniville Town, they walked to their new house, Ash looked around the town and then at his house. He knew he'd miss Pallet Town, but it didn't mean he wouldn't like it here. Ash walked into his new home. His new adventure in Kalos has now begun.

To be continued.
----------------------------------------------
Authors notes:
So everyone, how did you like that chapter, I hope you liked it, stand by for the next chapter, coming soon.

I hope that you could leave a like or a comment and if you could, recommend my story to other people, again thank you for reading and hope you stay tuned for the next chapter

See you.