Chapter twenty-eight: The Epilogue Without The Prologue (Mature-ish)

Start from the beginning

“Harry…Harry, I…” Louis arched his back and moaned low in his throat. “Harry…F-feels so good…ah…S-stop, Harry! Please…” With another firm stroke Louis came, cursing as he spiraled off of that cliff. “Holy shit, Harry! I told you to f-fucking stop!”

And, just recently, a few weeks ago, they’d gone all the way. It was a different Friday; Ed and Niall were supposed to go to Louis’ to watch a movie and hang out, but Ed got caught up and Niall ‘had things to do’, and that left Harry and Louis alone in the living room.

They’d been watching a movie they’d both seen countless times, and near the end of it, they kissed.

It had started as just a kiss, but before the two of them knew it, they were rocking up against each other and their lips were in places other than on each other’s mouths.

Then they’d rushed upstairs to the bedroom and, while taking off each other’s clothes, Harry looked up and whispered the one word that had Louis wanting Harry so bad:

“Please.”

And twenty minutes later, after properly preparing with everything Louis secretly had, Louis was pushing himself into Harry for the first time. Harry bit his lip hard and tears sprung to his eyes, and Louis stayed absolutely still while whispering endless I love you’s to him.

Five minutes passed before Harry told Louis to move.

So that’s what Louis did.

Neither of them knew what they were doing, but Harry kept his eyes on Louis even though he saw stars whenever that little spot inside him was hit. Louis stared right back at Harry as he carefully thrusted into him.

Then Harry was crying out and whining, raking his fingers down Louis back and telling him that he was so close and that he couldn’t hold on anymore, and that Louis had to go faster and that he had to go harder. And Louis was just managing to tell Harry that he was so perfect and amazing and that he loved him so much. To finish Harry off, Louis stroked him in time with his thrusts.

Neither one of them could last much longer, and when they’d both hit that peak and cried each other’s names, Louis weakly hovered over Harry and kissed him lazily before collapsing beside him.

“I love you so much,” Harry whispered weakly. He was still trembling, and he held onto Louis tightly.

Louis smiled, pushing his boyfriend’s sweaty hair out of his face. “I love you, too, Haz. How do you feel?”

“Perfect. But my bum hurts.”

Harry couldn’t walk well the next day.

                                                                                                ~~~

   Louis knew he was always going to like riding with Harry when it came to going places; Harry knew just when to talk and when not to. When Louis was in traffic and needed to concentrate in order to protect his and Harry’s life, the younger boy knew not to comment on anything. But when they were on a side road that was back in the woods or something as calm as that, Harry could talk up a storm.

Harry was going on about how the weather outside was killing him. It was finally spring, and spring meant pollen and pollen meant allergies. Louis could just tell by Harry’s voice that he was congested. It was deeper than usual and he had to clear his throat every two minutes in order to keep it from breaking.

Louis was going to melt in Harry’s voice one of these days.

Louis drove to the neighborhood that he used to live in, back before he was kicked out and had to move. He didn’t drive to the exact house, thinking it would be a bit stalker-ish, but he drove to the little clubhouse that was a block or two down from it.