Watch Out Darling

Start from the beginning

"What about your friends?" I asked.

"You're right. Come here." He replied.

"Guys, this is Hayley. Hayley, I'm assuming you already know most of these people except for, my best buddy, Spencer." He said while introducing me to the people he knows.

Who's with him that I already know is: Jake Ellesmere, Peter Lowness, Fernando Garcia, Rick Argon, Aaron Johnson, and David Rodriguez. They all play football and Jake is captain of the football team.

"Yeah, I know them. And nice to meet you, Spencer."

"You too."

"So, I'm gonna run. Catch you guys later." Brendon said taking my hand.

"Alright. Bye Brendon." They all said.

"Well, they seem nice." I said as Brendon and I were walking away.

"Eh they a'ight. But they can be douches sometimes." He replied.

"You got that right." I said agreeing with him as we started snickering.

When we got to my locker, all of my friends, including Gabrielle, are there laughing like I didn't exist. So, I walk up and go to my locker confidently. I could see everybody staring at me out of the corner of my eyes,as I'm putting my stuff up and retreating my books.

"Ok. What is it? Why do y'all keep staring me crazy like I'm a monster or something." I asked getting upset.

"Uh Hayles, what the fuck are you wearing and why are you dressed like that?" Taylor asked.

"It's called clothes, Taylor. Gee, for a smart person you really are dumb."

"Hayley, why are you wearing that? It makes you look like a whore." Taylor told me.

"Oh! So, I'm a whore now? Well, why don't you tell that witch you call a girlfriend to put on some clothes also!" I yelled.

"Hay, are you okay?" Gabrielle asked me sincerely.

"Shut up! And don't talk to me, or call me that, bitch! You have no right to even talk to me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be in this mess. It's your fault for making me fall in love with Taylor! You couldn't trust him and for that, that made him not trust me and that's why we're broken up!" I screamed.

"Really? I thought it was because, Taylor changed his mind about you after I took him to one of my family's old beach house. I cooked for him, massaged him, and we even kissed. That's why he told you he was busy." Gabrielle explained teasingly in my face.

Everyone who heard that had shocked expressions. Taylor just looked guilty.

"Tay, is this true?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Yes Hayley, it's true." He replied sighing.

"YOU LYING, CHEATING SON OF A BITCH! HOW COULD YOU!? YOU GOT MAD AT ME FOR GETTING A RIDE TO SCHOOL BY BRENDON AND GETTING KISSED ON THE CHEEK, WHEN IT WAS YOU WHO CHEATED! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! AFTER THE WAY YOU MADE ME FEEL AFTER YOU BROKE UP WITH ME! YOU- I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL TAYLOR BENJAMIN ANDERSON! BECAUSE GOD'S NOT GONNA GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE FOR PUTTING ME IN HELL WHEN I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO YOU!" After I said all that, I slapped him, punched him and kicked him where the sun don't shine. Not at the same time though.

"I'm sorry Hayles. I never meant for this to happen." Taylor said apologizing.

"Damn right this would've never happened. I regret ever meeting you Taylor. I hate you." I said walking away and slamming my locker. I grabbed Brendon's hand and we walk away from almost the whole junior class and some teachers.

*Dakotah's POV*

I'm at my locker with Jeremy, Kat, Taylor and his bitch of a girlfriend, Gabrielle.

I never did like her. She always caused drama and she never trusted Taylor around the middle of their relationship. He would always hang with Hayley and Jeremy, because Josh and Zac had lied to them about their whole friendship and Taylor and Hayley were the most affected because, she went out with Josh and Taylor and Zac were the bestest of buddies.

Anyways, we were all talking and Jeremy said a joke and everybody laughed. I guess Gabby can be trusted. Nah! I still don't like the bitch.

As we were talking, Hayley walked up to her locker and didn't say a word. She was wearing what we got at the mall a while back but, we swore we would never wear those and give them to charity. We only bought the because we just wanted some clothes and instead we got ho clothes.

It looked like she got pissed off when we all kept staring at her and she asked what was up. Tay asked her what was she wearing and Hayles got smart with him. He got upset and did something I never thought would happen ever. He called her a whore. Big freakin' mistake. She went off on him and Gabby. I have never saw Hayley so upset in my entire life. Then Gabby told us all that he had cheated on Hayley and he admitted it. When he said that, Hayley tore his ass UP! Then, she slapped, punched and kicked him. She kicked him........down there. It looked like it hurt but not as much as I saw Hayley's pain.

She left holding Brendon's hand and I'm assuming he walked her to class. There was a group of people crowded around us to see the next big fight. I left and Kat followed after telling Jere bye. It was hard running in what I had on.

I was wearing a pink tank top and white Capri with, a half jean jacket and white wedges.

Kat was wearing a purple sundress that had a black belt tied around it with black wedgess.

We both were running to find Hayley and when we found her, she was making out with Brendon outside behind one of the brick pillars our school has.

I'm finished with this one!!!!!!!!! I still don't know what chapter this is but, it doesn't matter. I made this one long because I got tired of reading my short chapters so I'm like, "Why am I making other people reading it?" So, here you go!! So a lotta people been asking me why is "Taylor upset when he cheated" and "Is Hayley gonna find out" So this is to answer their questions. Bye guys love ya lotss \m/ \/