I Think I Fell For You PART 2

Your vision was still blurred. You faintly remembered passing out as someone burst through the door. You now acknowledged that you were moving, being carried. Looking up you could just about see a frantic man with a soft face and blonde hair yelling things at you. You didn't know what exactly and drifted back into unconsciousness.

Steve's pov:
I had just come to infiltrate this hydra base and in the process I found the most beautiful girl being beaten and abused by those filthy officers. Obviously I took them out and tried talking to her but she was out cold. I couldn't leave her or hand her to someone else, I just had to pick her up. She woke up briefly but she couldn't understand me and drifted off again. I carried her all the way to the hellicarrier, I don't know what's happening to her now but I have to see her again...

Brittany's pov:
You awoke to another blinding light and immediately tried to moved, however your restraints held you back. However as you looked down this time there were no chains binding your wrists, just wires that linked up to various machines. You became aware to the steady beeping in the background and remembered the mystery man with the soft face and the blond hair. 'You're awake' a hoarse whisper came from the door and the same soldier was standing there. He wore a red and blue suit and you recognised him immediately as captain America. 'Thank you' you smiled 'for saving me'. The captain introduced himself as Steve and smiled sadly as you were both reminded of the reason you needed saving. Steve approached you and sat on the bed, out of instinct you flinched. Steve smiled sadly again, 'what did they do to you?' his eyes were trusting and you allowed him to hold you as you cried and told him about the night you were kidnapped and all about the torture and the rape. Steve listened and rubbed your back soothingly. When you had finished he held you at arms-length. 'When I saw you in that room, I didn't look at the cuts or the bruises, I saw beauty. I felt a connection with you that I've only ever felt for one woman before. I will stay with you and help you recover. I think I've fallen for you and I don't quite know why or how as I've only seen you once but...' you silenced his words and smiled 'it's funny because I might of fallen for you too'. You leaned forwards and kissed his soft pink lips. He kissed back and when you pulled back he smirked... 'Yep, I've fallen... Into a deep deep hole'

Sorry it was so long! But I hope you enjoyed it! Keep requesting...love you all!