You Break Up Part 2

Hey guys! This is part 2! Hope you enjoy, there are quite a few feels in this... And if you read Clints you will probably understand that i do not ship clintasha. Sorry peoples! Anyway keep requesting :-)

Tony:
You ran out into the cold rain. Your dress was soaked within minutes, but you didn't care, you couldn't stay in that room. You walked for around an hour, going nowhere in particular, when... "y/n wait!" a desperate voice rang out and a warm hand clasped your wrist and forced you to turn around. You were met with the face of a slightly worn out tony. The rain had drenched his suit and hair, rolling down his face. But you could tell that he had been crying. "y/n i'm so sorry. You're right i'm hopeless, but i honesty thought that lost you there and i snapped back to reality. I just don't know what i would do without you and i hope you can find it some where in your heart to forgive me" you sighed. No matter how much you wanted to say no and tell him that he was a stupid arrogant git, you couldn't. Instead you snuggled into his arms and he wrapped them around you, resting his head on yours, the rain still falling. "i love you"

Bucky:
Bucky had left you a week ago and was know staying with Steve, as far as you knew. Everyone was getting worried. You hadn't left your floor, you hadn't really eaten or slept, or even turned up to work. Nat, steve, bruce, thor, clint even tony had come knocking on your door. You were lounging in bed when the oh so familiar knocking sounded. "GO AWAY". You expected nats voice to yell back at you, but instead it was a voice like no others "y/n open up, please". Buckys strained voice rang out from behind the door and you jumped up, running towards it. Wrenching the many locks free you were met with the tear stained face of bucky. He immediatly engulfed you in a hug. "oh y/n i am so sorry, i had know idea what this was doing to you. Steve found me and showed me tapes of the flat... Tony-well jarvis, has been keeping an eye on you" you started crying again. "don't ever leave me again bucky" you sobbed, he held you at arms length. "never again doll... Promise". Everyone watched from the corridor, smiles on their faces, as they knew bucky would never break his promise.

Clint:
Arms clasped your waist, stopping you from running further down the corridor. You knew they were clints straight away and began to struggle. But instead you were thrown over his shoulder and taken down the corridor, your shouts echoing off walls, fists thumping his back. You were deposited in a chair and clint knelt infront of you. His fingers turned your head towards him and he sighed "y/n how can you think that? You're the only one for me. Nats nice, she's my friend, a sister if you like, but she's not you. I need you, i want you" you nodded and whispered out a 'sorry', before clint kissed you and carried you back to bed.

Natasha:
You were basically destroying the training room. The boys paniked voices were yelling through the door and the glass. You wouldn't stop until a new voice was added to the mix. "Y/N! Open the door!!" at the sound of natashas voice, you wrenched the door open. She stepped in and shut the door. "y/n what is up with you?" you sighed "why have you been ignoring me? What have i done" natasha sat down and explained her last mission. Red room was still in operation and she couldn't face you, knowing the danger you were in. At last you understood, and reasurred her that you would be fine. Just as you were about to leave a thought popped into your head "the boys are still outside... They probably didn't hear any of that... You wanna have fun" natasha gave you a michievious smirk, and from the top of her voice she yelled "OMG Y/N!!! WHAT IS BLOODY WRONG WITH YOU" you screamed and hit a wall with your fist, trying to stiffle your giggles as the paniked voices commenced outside and the door started rattling. "They're going to kill eachother" tony remarked.

Bruce:
You ran from the room, but was forced to stop as bruce grabbed your hand. Tears were running down your face and you flinched when moved your head gentaly, so that you were looking at him. "y/n... I pushed her off the minute she came on to me. I love you and only you" You saw the pleading and desperate look in his eyes but you couldn't give in that easy. You shook you head and whispered "i'm sorry" before turning away. Bruce spun you around and kissed you. It was unlike anything that you'd ever experienced... Lustful, passionate, rough... But at the same time, caring, loving ang gentle. It was all you needed to know how much he loved you, how much he cared. How sorry he was.

Thor:
you ran down the street and burst into tears as you heard the cry of lightening. Turning around you found that thor had gone... He really went. You ran back to your home and curled up on your bed. After a couple of hours, the door opened and "lady y/n!" echoed around the flat. You got up ready to give thor a piece of your mind. You stomped into the living room, to find it covered in exotic flowers. "thor... Wh... Wha" you couldn't speak. Thor walked over to you and took your hands in his. "i got a bit of help from my brother" he said to your dumbfounded face "y/n i'm sorry. I've had alit on my plate recently. I've been missing asgard so much and when i go there i miss you so i drink away my guilt." you didn't let him finish and kissed him "thor, its wonderful!"

Sorry thors was kinda bad... But yea! Comments, likes and requests are appreciated.