#11 What the others think about you

Thomas
Minho: they are very cute together eventhough they can be annoying sometimes. Both of them ask a huge amount of shucking questions that I will have to answer.

Newt: They are adorable, but they ask to much bloody questions. I really liked her, but I respect her decision. I just hope he treats her like the princess that she is.

Gally: I don't get what she sees in Thomas. Everything got horrible when he came here. She should be with someone who can properly defend het, someone like me. I swear that if that klunkhead hurts her, I will make sure he gets banned.

Newt
Minho: I'm happy Newt treats her well, and that she's happy. I hope she will get everything she deserves from him. They're actually very cute when you see them and I'm very happy for them.

Thomas: Newt really loves her, and it's clear she loves him too. They both seem to be very happy, and that's what matters the most! His girlfriend is extremely nice, and she's always friendly to everyone.

Gally: I actually don't hate her. I don't really like her, but at least she doesn't annoy me. Newt likes her a lot, and eventhough I don't like Newt, I am happy for him.

Gally
Minho: I don't get what a girl like her sees in a guy like Gally. I can't understand how she would prefer a shank like Gally over a guy like me.

Newt: I beg he won't hurt her, but I expect that's not gonna happen. I don't understand how she can love a mean guy like Gally. He seems to be a bit nicer since she's in his life, but I still don't trust this is going to work out.

Thomas: I really like her, because she told Gally to leave me alone. But I don't really get what she sees in him. He isn't very nice, and he's just a mean person in general. I just hope he will treat her with respect and that he'll make her feel loved.

Minho
Newt: I'm glad my bestfriend has found a good guy. Minho may be sassy, he still cares more about her then about anything else. Minho treats her with respect and he makes sure she's feeling okay.

Thomas: I think they are very cute together, but you don't want to get stuck in a discussion with both of them. They are both extremely sarcastic and have a lot of shared opinions, so winning an argument is almost impossible.

Gally: I don't get it. Minho is such a shank and a klunkhead, but she still likes him more then she likes me?! Okay, I might be a shank sometimes, but I would treat her a thousand times better then he does!