#6 Your first kiss

Thomas: You're working together with Newt when someone wraps his arms around you. You turn around and see Thomas who just came back from another day of runninc around in the Maze. "Can I borrow you for a second?" He asks. You nod and follow him into the woods. You walk around and both of you sit down on a fallen tree. Both of you don't really talk and out of nowhere, Thomas puts his hand on your cheek and you turn around to look at him. He leans in and presses his lips softly on yours. After awhile he leans back and says: "I love you y/n" "I love you to Thomas."

Newt: You're working in the homestead and you're stitching up Ben who hurt himself while running in the maze. Newt walks in and sits down on one of the empty beds. He waits until your done stitching up Ben. When Ben leaves the homestead Newt walks up to you and sits back down again. "So what happened?" You ask while getting some more antibiotic in case you need to use it. "I accidentely cut myself in the arm so I'll probably need some stitches." He answers. You smile and look down at him. You take a tissue and clean up the wound. It doesn't bleed a lot and you're happy to see he doesn't need any stitches. "It's not as bas as you thought so you wont need stitches." You turn around to trow away the tissues and when you turn back around he stands behind you and kisses you. At first you don't really know what's going on, but then you finally kiss him back.

Gally: You're working together on a campfire to celebrate the new greenie while Gally makes stupid jokes. You can't help yourself from laughing with them while both of you look at each other the entire time. After two hours of getting wood out of the forest you sit down on the grass and sigh. You're both very tired and you lie down. Gally lies down beside you and you both look up at the sky and watch the clouds. After awhile you decide to get some water from the kitchen and Gally follows you. In the kitchen you want to open the large fridge but before you can do that, Gally grabs your arm and pulls you back. Before you can say something he leans forward and kisses you. When you fully realize what's happening you put your arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Minho: Minho and you decided to take a little break from running and both of you sit down with your back to the wall made out of stone. Both of you drink from a bottle of water and he looks at you. "I'm sure I can beat you from here to the entrance of section 4." He says. "You think? I know I can beat you." He laughs and stands up. "Fine, if I win you have to kiss me." You laugh and stand up as well. "Okay, and if I win you have to do everything I say for an entire week." "Challenge exepted. Maybe you should already put on some chapstick cause I'm definitely gonna win this competition." He says while getting his backpack kind of thing back on. "You wish." You answer. You stand next to each other and prepare to run as fast as you can all the way to section 4. "One...two...three!" Minho yells and both of you start running. You're running in front of Minho and you smile thinking about him bringing you a drink whenever you ask for it. Because you think to much you don't notice Minho cathing up with you and when you both reach section 4, Minho is there faster then you are. "So I guess you have to kiss me now." You roll your eyes and stand in front of him. You close your eyes and place your lips on his. He puts his arm around your waist and pulls you closer. It was the first kiss of many.