Plz let me marry this hot guy

Beginne am Anfang

I agree with you... you're great

Say something I don't know honey

C'mon after whose brain are you huh?

she mentally smirked..

"Don't know.. but surely soon In sha Allah. .. After all I'll miss my sweet Amna & Alex "

"Hahahahahahahahahhaah"

Every pair of eyes looked at Ed who was scowling with laughter.

"Alex...sweet... digestable.. bu..hahaha..but.. Amna..sweet?hahaha"

She gave him a bored look.

"She's sweet, lovely good girl.. you're the one whose maniac here Edward"
Afzal blurted... I think his tongue betrayed him..
Now every pair of eye snapped at him...

"Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah"

"Ed stop.. "

"Ok..ohhhh..ok"
He stared breathing in &out to control his laugh..

"I'm waiting eagerly for her marriage you know.. just wanna know who's the lucky man"
He emphasise the word with curling his two fingers...

"Alexi remember how you two met?... Two guys landed in hospital thankfully not in graves & the third just ran away"

"Whattt? They were harassing her, instead of getting help and wasting time I did it my way.. I can't let them rape her"

"You know boxing Amna?" A wide eyed falak asked..

"Yeah I'm muhammad Ali's daughter..hahaha"
Note the sarcasm here

She gave me there's-nothing-to-laugh-look.

"Well I have learned karate & taekwondo.. not fully just a million defensive skills" I shrugged.

Well that's a lie..

That's half truth... what should I say them that I'm trai...
urgh Mr.brain freeze or else readers will get suspicious.

"Impressive "
she turned around only to see
Mr.you-àre-not-invited-here smiling.. How can he smile..
Urghhh.. ignore..ignore.. she muttered to herself.

she turned her head to face others when suddenly Ed fell from the bench.

They all burst laughing.

~~~~~~~~

Amna's pov. ..

Relief..
That's what all I could think when khan's left.. I was a bit sad coz falak was such a sweetheart.. I'll miss her. 😯
Before leaving aunt ayesha embraced me in a bone crushing hug...

Alex was also sad..
A lot more than me of course... she shifted to the guest room..
After dinner I entered my bedroom and went directly to the balcony.. supporting my weight on the railings I smiled at the night.. it was a full moon night.. I saw one of the guard patrolling through backyard.. They are still here..
Dennis is over possessive of her sister...

And you

Yea and me

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and did my work.. what? You didn't learn in kindergarten that we should brush our teeth twice in a day.. hahaha..

After changing into my batman pj's.I let myself drop on my bed.. This week was sooo goood until dad asked those questions about marriage..

why in the world I have to marry... that too Mr.silencor... but they didn't say a word about marriage afterwards..
hmm maybe they dropped the idea..
yes that's why Mr.cant-smile was so relaxed.. I looked at my bed and smiled..

"Hey man this world is so selfish.. why can't I marry you.. I mean look at you.. you're so comfortable.. did I mention that you're hot & Sexy & handsome"

I winked and rolled to the other side staring at the ceiling..

"I think I should go on a hunt for witches.. yup.. they'll spell some magic thing on you and BAMM! you'll turn into a sexy hunk.. then we can get married"

I smiled idiotically and dipped myself more comfortably with my sexy bed!

~~~~~~~~~

A bit boring chap I know...
But things are going to be more interesting after 15th chap.. that's a promise. ..

like it?
Vote🌟

Love it?
Comment💬

& Share

Luv u ol
Zii..