"It's ok, miss. No need to prove it. I believe you. You are our regulars anyway. So, no reason for you to tell lies right?"

"Yup, of course," said Tiffany, silently cheered when the man fell to her trap.

"Don't worry. I will take care of that. You won't see here by the next time you came."

"Good, Thank you so much!" Tiffany left the restaurant with a very satisfied smiled. "Time to think of some plan..."

-x-x-x-

Instead of staying with the nonstop babbling Sunny, Taeyeon had returned to her old apartment opposite of Tiffany's. Some of her things were still there anyway. So, it makes things easier.

As she was about to go out for work, there was a small bouquet of purple hyacinth on her doorstep. She frowned. Taeyeon was not really fond of flowers. She bowed down and took it, turned her head left and right, searching for the person who dropped the flower but she didn't find anyone. She noticed a small pink note slipped inside. There was no name written but she could guess who was the sender of the hyacinth.

"I'm sorry ~ forgive me?"

"Really Tiffany? You try to win me with flowers? It's not gonna work." Taeyeon threw the flower inside the apartment before locking the door.

As she arrived at the cake shop, she found another same bouquet on the counter.

"Still don't want to forgive me?"

She rolled her eyes and took the flower with her to the back of the shop. She put it on the kitchen table before went into the changing room. When she opened her locker another bouquet dropped on her feet.

"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't say like that....):'

Taeyeon put the flower on the same table with the rest and proceed to change her clothes. She went to the kitchen to start making the cake for the day. She opened the cabinet for the ingredients and again, another hyacinth was slipped inside.

"Forgive me, baby, please??"

Taeyeon sighed and put the flower on the table as well. There were three bouquets now. Four, including one at home. She ignored them and continued her work. But again was surprised with another bouquet found in one of the kitchen drawers.

"What the-?"

She hastily opened the next drawer and as she expected another bouquet of hyacinth was placed inside too. She opened all the cupboards including drawers, boxes, cribs and trunk and took all the flowers out and put them on the table.

"What the heck Taeng?" asked Sunny, surprised with mountain of purple hyacinth on the table. Are you trying to open a flower shop in my bakery? Why you didn't tell me before hand?" asked Sunny. She took one of the bouquets and took out the pink note and read.

"I'm sorry..."

"Huh? What is this?" she took another card from another flower.

"Please forgive me?"

She took a few more cards and everything was written almost the similar with the same handwriting.

"Oh, I get it. All these must be from Tiffany right? Awww... she is so sweet..."

Taeyeon ignored her best friend and proceed to hunt more flowers in the shop.

"You know, with this kind of effort you should just go back to her. She must be at least pretty tired to write all the sorry notes down."

"Shut up please! Don't tell me what to do!" Taeyeon growled.

"Ok, ok. Fine. Geez.... Haish... that eye smiling girl can also be romantic," stated Sunny as she read more cards. "Oh there this time she wrote a letter!"