Chapter 44

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Are you really that hungry?" He asked looking down at me.

"Well yeah, I mean I did skip breakfast to come and eat breakfast so, where's the food?" I asked slowly.

"I just wanted to do one thing before we eat." He said looking nervous.

~

"Julie, I know we've only been together for a month, but I love you so much it hurts, I can't stand being away from you for so long, I miss you whenever we're apart, I think about you constantly, I want to be the only one to hold you at night, protect you every day, and make you feel safe every second of the day. Julie, can you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?" He asked and got down on one knee after taking a little box out of the pockets of his jeans, once he opened it I saw the most gorgeous ring ever.

It had a big diamond in the middle and then four smaller diamonds on each side of the bigger diamond.

"Yes, I'll marry you." I said with tears in my eyes.

He slipped the ring on my finger and crashed his lips onto mine.

-

"I don't want you to leave." I said as he was getting ready to head off to his house.

"I know angel. I know. I don't want to leave either."

I watched as he put all his overnight things into one bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"I'm going to be in Miami from two days after Christmas for a week." I informed him.

"I know." He sighed.

"But now," he paused and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're mine, forever and always angel." He said and leaned to kiss me.

I immediately kissed him back. I heard his bag drop to the floor and he lead us to my bed.

My back hit the bed and he pinned me down.

"Sorry." He said softly and pulled away.

"Liam?" I said unsure of how to address the fact that I'm ready.

I've thought it through and I love Liam, he wouldn't intentionally hurt me, I trust him enough to take whatever innocence I have left.

"I know, I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"Liam." I said a little louder.

"I know, you don't have to say anything, I'll just go." He said and picked up his bag that had been thrown on the floor.

"LIAM!" I screamed and his head snapped up to look at me.

"Yeah?" He asked and scratched the back of his neck with a small smile.

"You don't have to apologize." I said and waited for him to say something.

"Why not? You said you weren't ready, I was just thinking with the wrong head."

I just walked over to where he was and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm ready, I trust you." I smiled slightly even though he couldn't see me.

"Are you sure? I can wait, I don't want to push you into something you're not ready for." He said after processing what I had said.

"I'm sure, maybe not right this second because you need to leave, but I'm sure. I love you." I said and leaned up and pecked his lips.

"I love you." He said and slid one arm around my waist and we started to walk out of the room and down the stairs.

"Liam, it was so nice to see you again." Mum said as we started to put his bag in his car.

"Thank you for letting me stay the night." He said and hugged her.

"Bye lad, see you in a couple days." Liam said moving on to hug Harry.

"Yeah, I'll see you in a couple days." Harry responded.

"Bye Gem it was nice seeing you again." He said and gave her a quick hug.

"Thank you for letting me stay over night." He said shook Robin's hand.

He walked over to me and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his shoulder.

"I love you angel. I don't want to leave you." He murmured into my hair.

"I love you too. We can see each other in a couple days at least."

"I don't want to leave you. I love you." He said.

I didn't respond, I just stood up on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.

"I love you." Was all I said.

"I'll call you when I get home, yeah?" He suggested.

"I'd like that." I smiled.

We pulled away from the hug and he got in his car while I walked over to where the rest of my family is standing.

We all watched as his car drove off and when he was no longer in sight we all went back into the house.

"We didn't want to say anything earlier but you can't get married Julie." Mum said as we entered the kitchen.

"Your mothers right, you're too young, you've only been seeing Liam for a month, lots of things could go wrong, I think it's best if you tell him you can't get married." Robin agreed.