Chapter 36

Previously on 'Harry's Secret Sister':

"Please drive safely. The roads might be icy. Please take it slow. I'm going to worry until you text me saying you made it home." He said and pecked my lips.

~

I was almost back to the house when I received a phone call.

I pulled over because I told Liam I'd drive safe. I looked at the phone and it said I had an incoming call from mum.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Julie, where are you?" She asked calmly.

"I'm almost in Holmes Chapel, maybe like 20 more minutes and I'll be home." I told her.

"Dinners about to be ready, do you want us to wait for you? Harry and Gemma are already home." She said.

"Um, you guys can start eating, ill probably walk in a little after you start. No big deal."

"Alright, I'll let you go, I'll see you in a few."

"Bye mum." I said and hung up.

I pulled back onto the road and continued driving.

I pulled up to the house and before I got out of the car I texted Liam.

'Made it back home safe, love you <3'

I sent the message and got out of the car. I went up to the door and unlocked it and walked through.

"I'm home!" I called out through the house.

I walked into the kitchen and saw nobody sitting down. There was taco meat on the stove and toppings on the counter.

"Julie were in the living room." I heard dad call out.

I made myself a taco and walked into the living room sitting down next to Harry and Gemma.

"Where did you go?" Harry asked.

"I dropped Liam off in Wolverhampton." I said and started eating.

"How was LA?" Mum asked looking in the general direction of me and Harry.

"Warm, sunny." Harry said.

"Julie?" Gemma said when I didn't say anything.

"The same? I mean I did live there." I said.

They didn't say anything after that. Maybe that was a little too much attitude for the first day back.

I finished eating and went to put my plate in the dishwasher. I went upstairs into my room.

Today's Wednesday, the boys perform Friday. So I have tomorrow and then I can see Liam again.

I opened one of my bags and found my phone charger. I plugged it in and attached my phone to the other end.

I opened up Instagram and scrolled through. I followed the boys and the crew. I also followed some fan accounts. I followed a total of about 300 people.

I saw some pictures of me and Liam from the airport. He's carrying me and I'm asleep. At least my face is hidden because somehow I kept my arms wrapped around Liam's neck and my face buried in his shoulder.

I saw multiple pictures of Harry holding me so Liam could hug his family.

I got off of Instagram and opened twitter.

I found a whole bunch of hate pages but there was more accounts that were nicer.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in." I said and locked my phone before sitting up on my bed.

Harry opened the door and walked in making himself comfortable by sitting down next to me.

"We're going to London tomorrow. We're going to mine and Louis' flat. Once we get there you can have one of the guest rooms and we can paint it so its not white if you'd like." He said taking out his phone.

"Can Liam come and help me move in?" I asked hoping to see him again.

"If he's not busy, you could call him and see if he'll meet us there. Louis is there now. So they could hang out until we get there. We need to get you in school. But maybe we should wait until after the new year." It sounded like he was talking mainly to himself at this point.

"Harry, what are we doing for this month?" I asked not knowing if I should unpack when I get to the flat.

"Well, we're all staying at a hotel when we go do the last performance at the X-Factor. We're performing at the New Year's Rocking Eve in New York. We're coming here for Christmas. That's it I think." So unpack, pack a bag for around like three days, unpack, repack for Christmas, give the boys Christmas gifts at the Radio 1 station, pack the gifts for mum, Gemma, robin, and Harry, with clothes for a couple days and then pack for Miami for a wedding.

"What about Miami? And Radio 1 Christmas thing?" I asked knowing he forgot to mention a couple things.

"I didn't think you would want to go to the Radio 1, I mean we're only recording early it's not airing until later in the day."

"But I need to give the boys the Christmas gifts that I got them. And I want to see Liam." I said stating the obvious.

"What did you get me?" Harry asked with a big smile.

"I'm not telling, you'll see in a couple days." I said with a victorious smile.

"It's already wrapped. I bought it like a month ago." I added.