The Demon Dragons' Family Tree

Okay, I know this is a little too fast but I want you guys,the readers to know about the Demon Dragons' family tree.

Let's start with Igneel

Igneel Dragneel(red hair)+Grandeeney Marvell Dragneel(light sky blue hair[turns pink when she's mad])=
                        Zeref Etherious Dragneel(adoptive son)
                       Natsu Etherious Dragneel(red+nearly white blue= pink/salmon hair)

                        Wendy Marvell Dragneel ( red+blue= cobalt blue hair)

Relatives=

Paternal side= Atlas Flame Dragneel ( their uncle/Igneel's pureblood younger brother)

                           Metallicana Redfox (Igneel's brother in law/Natsu,Wendy and Zeref's uncle)
                            Cerise Flame Dragneel Redfox(Igneel's adoptive sister/Their aunt)
                             Gajeel Metal Redfox(Their cousin)

                            Weisslogia Eucliffe(Igneel's cousin/their uncle)
                            Wife: Unknown(deceased)
                             Sting Eucliffe(their second cousin)

                             Skiadrum Cheney (Igneel's cousin /their uncle)
                             Wife:Unknown(deceased)
                             Rogue Cheney (their second cousin)

I'll explain the adoptions.

Explanation: Cerise's parents died during a war. She is sent to a foster home (she's 5 y.o) and then is picked by Igneel's parents to bring her home with them. Igneel's parents gave Cerise her middle and last name.

Igneel is the oldest ,2nd Atlas and lastly, Cerise.

Weisslogia and Skiadrum stick together as close as glue while Cerise and Atlas has a protective older brother kind of relationship. Igneel is the same with the others immature,playful and protective of each other.

Maternal Side= Porlyusica Marvell (their aunt/Grandeeney's younger sister)

                             Jellal Fernandez (an orphan since 6 he is adopted by one of Grandeeney's cousins/ second cousin to them/Wendy's 2nd favorite cousin.)

                             Yukino Agria and Sorano Angel Agria (their mother is a former angel but betrayed and left Heaven. They use Celestial Spirit magic but not as powerful as Lucy's.
They're also Grandeeney's cousin brother's daughters.
The demons in Hell always nickname Sorano as Angel because of her angelic features despite her attitude and behavior.

                               Chelia Blendy (one of Grandeeney's cousin sister's daughter/Wendy's no.1 favorite cousin)

                               Sherry Blendy (one of Grandeeney's cousin sister's daughter/ their cousin/close cousin to Chelia)

They are Natsu,Wendy and Zeref's cousin.)

And for more info read more. ;)