Chapter 3

Hola amigos!!! As usual please comment! :) and if u like it, VOTE!!!!!

Peace out... oh and this chapter is dedicated to my first fan, DeadLikeEd!!!! :)

<3 :)

Song of the moment: Dynamite by Taio Cruz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

It was my first day here, San Francisco University of Science and Arts. I had scored a pretty decent 96% in my SAT and my mother thought I was wasting time and energy by enrolling myself in the wedding planning course.

Well, nobody pretty much expected it. My dad was cool with it but my mom acted as though I had dropped a bomb. I don't blame her. Well, with a 96% in SAT people thought I would take up science but actually, this is my frontier. I love creative arts.

I sighed and gathered my dorm information. I was supposed to stay in the left wing. I was given a tour guide by a student volunteer. Wow! This place is huge, by huge I mean, Humungous Huge!!

She then showed the way to my dorm, and left after giving me a brief smile. I gathered my luggage and went in. There were twin beds and on one sat a girl about my age with pretty blonde hair. Oops, my bad. She looked like a cheerleader material. She looked up from her phone to me. Her eyes were a pretty shade of hazel. You know what? She is actually not a cheerleader because cheerleaders don't smile at random people, and yes she smiled.

"Hey there. I'm Chloe." She said, getting up from her bed to help me with my luggage. She seems pretty nice.

"Hey back! I'm Annie." I said. She smiled at me and asked me to sit next to her. As I did I looked at the room. Not bad, but it was definitely smaller than my room, back at home.

"So Annie, by your looks I'm guessing that you find this place a li'l small?" she asked.

I laughed. "Well, sorta yeah. But you know what? I love this place."

"That's nice." She said.

She helped me unpack my stuff, and would squeal in delight whenever she found Versace pumps or Gucci dresses and Dior glasses.

"Wow! Look at your clothes! What does your dad do? Rob the World Bank?" she asked with her hazel eyes full of surprise.

I laughed. "Not exactly, but Chloe, could we keep this wardrobe branded stuff a secret?"

"And why is that?" she questioned.

"Well, I don't want people to brand me based on my clothes or status or something? Okay?" I asked her.

She grinned and said, "Yeah, sure!"

She went on and on about her family back at Texas. She seemed pretty fun to hang out with.