Chapter 2

Ciao folks!!! Hows it going? Oh and please leave your comments and if u like it, VOTE!!!!

Till then be good kids and PEACE OUT! <3

Song of the day: I will always return by Bryan Adams

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

I woke up to be greeted by the New York City's morning sunshine. I smiled and stretched. I got out of bed and slipped into shorts and a tank top, brushed and grabbed my iPod and dashed out of my apartment.

I gazed up at the sun. NYC's sunshine morning never failed to put me in good spirits. I was as well feeling very nice and out of the world already. I started jogging and then broke out into a run. As Usher blared in on the headphones I pretty much lost my way around. I have really bad road sense. Blame it on the genes, not my fault. As I tried to find my way around, I bumped into a wall. Atleast that is what I thought before I looked up and saw a pair of grey eyes looking at me. He frowned as he looked at the coffee I'd pushed from his hand.

Wow! He looked really cute!

"Ummm.... I'm so sorry I really didn't watch where I was going and I really didn't notice you....."

Oh my God!!! I started to babble. That was when he chuckled. I mean, he chuckled?

"Whoa there! Take it cool! That was just a coffee." He smiled. Wow he had a good smile too!

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I wish I could make it up to you in some way or the other." I said.

"Well yeah, you could..." he said suggestively.

"Could what?" I asked.

"He! Nothing much. Probably you know, we could get coffee?" he smirked.

I chewed on my lower lip again. I hardly knew him for 5 minutes. I looked at him again. He was in a business suit. He couldn't be a kidnapper or a gangster for sure.

"Hey! It is not like I am a bloody..."

"Okay." I said. Wait, why did I say that? Why does my mouth seem to have a mind of its own? He smiled. Cute fellows don't be kidnappers right?

"So where to?" he questioned. I jerked my thumb in the direction of the Starbucks outlet right across the street.

As we went in I decided what to buy already. I went to the counter and asked for a tiramisu and a Cookies & Cream drink. I looked at the guy with grey eyes, he seemed to look amazed.

"What?" I asked

"Tiramisu? In the morning?" he chuckled.

"Hey that's me!" I chirped. He looked at me with unbelievable eyes and shook his head.