,Chapter 2

Your POV

"(y/n) wake up now or you will be late to school" mom shout from downstair.

"okay mom" i shout back.

Ugh why I have to school today hm.

I take a shower and wear my new school uniform. I admit that my new school uniform is more beautiful than my old school uniform.

I walk downstair with my bag and sit at the dining table.

" Mom where's dad?" i ask my mom.

" Like always go to the work. Eat now"

My mom just make sandwich for my breakfast and i just eat it because im so hungry.

After eat, i wear my shoes and walk to the school.

While I was walking suddenly someone who from nowhere accidentaly bump into me and of course i fall.

I looked at him, i just look at his back. He didn't look at me and what makes me angry is that he is doesn't say Sorry to me what an assholes.

I get up from the ground and clean up the dirt on clothes.

I continue to walk until i reach my new school. The school is so huge .

Ok so now where the office. I should ask someone to help me.

I found a girl that age around me i should ask her.

"excuse me can you show me where the office?"

"yes are you new here? Come with me"

She nice i hope i can be friend with her

" what's your name?"

"My name is (y/n)"

"where are you from?"

"im from america"

She ask so many question my mouth is tired to talk now. Luckily we arrive at office phew

"thank you for your help hope we can meet again"

" no problem" after she said that i went into the office

"hello can i help you?" the office worker say to me.

" oh yes im new student here "

" oh so you are (y/n) and from america?"

"yes"

"This is your schedule , your locker number your book is in your locker and a map usually a new kid will lost in this school so if you get lost just use this map"

" okay thank you"

I walk to my locker and take my book.

I go to my class where the office worker tell me to go to . When i am on my way to there i bump into a boy . He seems familiar . I accidently bump into him because i was so busy searching for my class and didnt even look at the front .

Its a good thing i didnt bump into any teachers here .

I heard someone screaming . When i snap out of my day dreaming i saw him shouted at me angrily .

I quickly said sorry million times because i didnt want to create a scene at my new school .

after a while , he leave me there . So i quickly search my class . When i already infront of my class , i open the door , i saw a bunch of people in there talking to each other while waiting for the teacher .

I find my seat at the front . Yes they didnt want to sit at the front so i need to sit there .

After 10 minutes , a teacher came into the class . She ask me to introduce myself . When i'm half way of introducing about myself someone barged in the classroom which make me suprised even the teacher too .

I saw his face . It was the guy from before!! Oh no what should i do??

Chanyeol POV

I'm late again because of her so i run as fast as i could to the classroom . I barged in there without even knock the door . Yes i don't want to go to detention class after this school . I just want to go hang out .

When i'm entering the class , there is a new student aka my new target to bully this year huh *smirk*

Then i saw her face . It was her . The one who bump into me this morning . The one who spoil my mood today . I just ignored her and the teacher and go to my seat . (the teacher just let it go since we have a new student in the class) .

I'm talking with my friend but when she talking about herself i stop talking with my friend and listen to her.

Your POV

After i finished talking about myself and the teacher told me to seat at the middle . She ask the girl who sit there to move and let me sit there .

Now i'm more nervous because that boy is 2 row from behind me . Urgh i don't want to sit here!!

______________________________________