Chapter 3

Your POV

Finally it was recess time. I take my book and put in my bag.

I was about to go out from class and suddenly someone block my way using his feet .

I look at the stupid person block my way

" yah why do you block my way?!" i shout at him

"there's more" He smirk at me then he walk away

I hate people who smirk at me they look so ugly, Well not really hehe. What did he mean by more?

" keep that smirk for yourself you look so ugly and im just wasting my lunch time to treat people like you. Bye " after i yell at him in english then i run to the canteen. I cant waste my precious time to eat.

After get some food i search for seat and suddenly i saw a familiar girl running to me

" hey (y/n) we meet again. Why are you alone? " its her who help me to find office.

"well I still dont have any friend. Btw whats your name? You forgot to tell me your name"

"oh yeah i forgot to tell you my name my name is minji. How about you sit with us? I can introduce you to my others friend im sure they will like you" she point her finger to her friends

"sure" i said and nodded my head

We walk to her friends. They look at me and i just smile akwardly.

" hello are you new here?" one of her friend ask me

" yeah im new here"

" nice to meet you my name is hani and this is fatty" she pointed at the person beside her.

" yah! My name is not fatty . Dont listen to her" she glare at hani "btw my name is soori" she smiled at me.

" hello nice to meet you too my name is (y/n) "

"Now we know each other lets eat now im so hungry" soori said

"thats why your nickname is fatty" hani said then she laugh

"you're just jealous because i always eat and not getting fat" soori said while sticking out her tounge

I just laugh silently and continue eating

Chanyeol POV

How dare she said that that . This is your day girl wait for me to getting revenge at you *creepy smile*

I will disturb you whenever i see you girl . You are my new girl here . How dare you made my day going wrong today!!

Your POV

After bid goodbye to hani and soori. Minji and i walk to our locker to take out book for the next subjet.

I open my locker and take out my book and something in dark brown colour . There is so many of the weird creatures in my locker . I try to look closely to that thing and i'm shocked it was cockroaches!!!!!
I scream until all of the eyes was on me . Gosh i'm embarrased right now!! It must be chanyeol's doing because he and his gang is the only one who laugh so hard .

"you! You must be the one who put that cockroach at my locker right?!"

"I told you theres more than what i did this morning" then he walk away

" whats wrong with him? I just bump to him and i already said sorry but why did he disturb me again?" i ask soori

" He likes to bully a new student because when it was his first day school last year , there is so many gangsters in this school bullied him until he stuck in the hospital for a few days . Since then , he started to learn about martial arts so he can defend himself when they bully him again . That's why he being a bad boy now and always bully a new student"

"what happen to the gangster who bully him?"

"i dont know what happen to them"

"we're late for the class lets go now"

______________________________________

Sorry for the late update and short chapter