Chapter 1

Your POV

Today is the day I will move to the Seoul Korea. I will leave America because my dad have to work at Korea . I want to live here alone but my parents won't allow me because they say i'm still young to live alone so i have to follow my parents move to Korea.

I will miss this house and my friends. This house has many memory for me. I just hope i can visit this place again.

"(y/n) we will leave now" Mom says.
I walk to my mom and look at the house for the last time before we departed to Korea.

We took a cab to go to the airport because my dad sell our car.

After 28 minutes

When we arrive at the airport and (idontknowwhattheydoingthere)

Me and my parents already in the plane. My parents sit infront of me and I sit alone.

⏩⏩

Ugh im so bored now the song repeat many times.

I dont know what to do now so i just sleep.

After 17362910183627 hours

Finally we arrived at korea. I already miss America. Im so tired but excited to see our new house .We took our luggage and take a cab to go to our new house.

We arrive at our new house. The house is pretty and cozy. There is a huge pool and a beautiful garden.

"woah this house is big is this our house mom? " I looked at my mom "yes this is our house I hope you like this house" i smiled at her and nodded.

I went into the house and looked around it. The house doesn't have many furniture and have many space.

The house just has 4 bedroom. 1 for me 1 for my parents and 2 is the guest room.

I enter my bedroom with my luggage. The bedroom is not really big but enough for me. The bedroom has a desk for study, a window which i can look outside view , a bed and a bathroom.

I laid on my bed. My bed is so comfortable. I can jump on it because its the king size bed!! My parents sure know my taste . My room is paint in pink . Auw its so sweet .

I get up from my bed and start to clean up my room and arrange my things.

"(y/n) get ready we will eat outside because im so lazy to cook" mom said as she enter my room.

"okay i will clean the mess first then i get ready"

I quickly clean up the mess from my bed and take a quick shower.

After take shower I just wear white tshirt with jacket and skinny black jeans.

I walk to my parents. My parents already wait for me i think i take to much time hehe.

"mom,dad lets go now" i said to my parents.

We walk outside and we entered our new car yes my dad already buy a new car.

We arrive at the restaurant i dont know what food they sell here. My dad order the food luckily he can speak korean and read korean.

Finally the food is arrive.

YEAY!

I just eat, eat and eat because the food is so delicious.

After eating, My dad drive back home.

In the car I chatting with my parents we laughed when my dad or my mom or me talk about funny things .

And suddenly...

"(y/n) , you will start your school tommorow" my dad said.

" what?! But I still tired. We only arrive today yet you ask me to go to the school tomorrow . Dad i want to rest for one day more , pleasee " i'm doing some aegyo because i really need to rest more .

" no you cant skip school tomorrow and your aegyo doesnt work on me "

I pout at my father and said " okay i will go to the school tomorrow in one condition you need to treat me delicious meal tomorrow"

"okay then" after he said that we already arrive at our house yehet.

" I will sleep now goodnight mom and dad dont forget tomorrow hehe " I said to my dad and my mom just laughed.

Actually i dont want to sleep yet because now it was just 9.00 pm its still early.

Before go to the bed i change my clothes and brush my teeth.

After that i laid on my bed and take my phone. I text my friend at America until 11.00pm.

My eyelids getting heavier and its time to sleep now. I dont want to be late for the first day at new school.

I hope tomorrow will be a nice day for me.

____________________________________