[ Chapter 10 ]

It had been at least two weeks since the McDonalds incident, which meant Sierra had been down there for almost three weeks. As time progressed, I grew closer and closer to Macho Man, Sierra, Alex, and Angel.

With Macho Man on my side I learned alot about him. Especially some slips of his past with Alexandra, of course this was against his will, especially since he is sleep. He does this adorable thing where he is apologizing in his sleep. All of the apologies directed at Alex of course, and considering he has to watch me like a babysitter all day he falls asleep alot from exhaustion. But, fortunately McJackass says once I've been here for a complete month, Macho doesn't have to be with me 24/7. So yay for him!

But, until then with him on my side, and our bond starting to grow he trusts me and usually lets me sneak and come down to the dungeons of death with him and see Sierra when he has to feed her. Had someone told me 4 weeks ago that one of my closest friends would be behind bars, I would have laughed in their face and kept walking. But she is, and one thing I never want her to do is let her think I forgot about my promise, or forgot about her. I was getting her out of there.

My relationship with Alex? Oh yeah, you heard me right, our friendship has grown so much I call her Alex now. Thats another thing that fascinated me, currently my best friend is the younger sister of a mafia underboss and a mafia bosses daughter. And even though her family kills on a regular basis, she is one of the one of the coolest and sweetest people I know.

To her nearly disobeying her soulless brother and helping me fulfill a promise or her taking all these girls under her wing when they need her help. So, just so we know our relationship will never die or grow distant Chelsea, Alex, and I all have random sleepovers and just talk about random subjects, but mostly boys.

Speaking of boys, his nickname doesn't suit him, cause he is the devil. But I call D'Angelo Morreli.. Angel now, and I have learned some things about him. I know his favorite color is purple because 'it doesnt just represent one gender like blue is for boy and pink is for girl, it is a unisex color', his favorite food is spaghetti with parmesan cheese and toasted cheese bread because 'its what my mom would serve me when I was younger and would come home crying from beigg extremely lonely', and one place he would love to travel would be Paris, France so he could go to see the Effiel Tower. Also he-

"Skylar, Earth to Skylar." He snapped his fingers in front of my face. "You need to get out of there, you're pruning up." I looked down and immediately covered my body up as I realized my bubble bath had no bubbles within it and my very naked body was exposed. "You've been daydreaming for like ten minutes, just staring at the faucet." He held my towel out and I stood up and wrapped it around me as he looked away and pulled the drain out. "You're just soaking in your own filth with these baths." I rolled my eyes.

"It's a stress relaxer, the candles, the scented bubbles, warm water, and soft music is just to calm myself down, which I need to do at least twice a week while I live here." I slipped on my robe and dropped my towel to the floor. "You should let me use your bathtub, I know it has jets, which could get some of the tensions out of my shoulders." I smiled as I walked out the bathroom "Now leave Angel, I have to get dressed." He nodded and headed towards the door as I went into me walk in closet.

Once I heard my door close I slipped on my undergarments before dropping my robe and sorting through my small amount of clothes. When I heard a deep groan from behind me I quickly turned around and covered myself when I saw Angel standing there, stating at me with lust filled eyes. "Angel, get out. Now!" I yelled. He only shook his head as he neared me. He grabbed my wrists and moved my hands down towards my sides. "Angel, let me go.." I whispered as I felt him leaving kisses along my neck and collarbone.

"You're body is like torture.. Your beautiful long toned legs, your gray eyes that perfectly match mine, your gorgeous full breast that entice me everytime you wear a tank top around the house, cazzo.." He let go of my wrist, trailing his finger down the side of my arm. "You been here for a month, and haven't slept with me yet.. Why?" He softly bit a piece of skin right above my left breast causing me to let a soft moan.

"Because you're repulsing, a-and I can't stand you-"

"Yet you have not pushed me away from you." His accent causing a pool to collect between my thighs. "Let me have you Skylar.." He whispered.

"No.. D'Angelo, we can't. I am friends with your sister and I can't risk losing her over this. We barely know each other anyways, please.." He stood up and looked down at me.

"Fine, the day of the party. Meet me in my office before the party, and we shall discuss our arrangements." I watched as he walked out the closet and out my room.

What the hell did he mean by arrangements?

----
A/N: umm .. so, I went to my story to check up on it.. and screamed. 402 views? I never thought I'd get that many, (especially when I only have 9.. Now 10 chapters up) thank you to all of the people reading my book, leaving comments, and likes. It means the world to me ❤️❤️

Now to get off that serious note.