Twenty-seven minutes and dozens of read minds later, Aya found herself hurriedly striding down the correct hallway. The walls were taller and more grand than the rest of the ship, fewer people walked down the corridors. Eventually she stopped outside of a large metallic door that she had seen in the mind of a passing stormtrooper.  Taking a deep breath, she walked through it.

With a deep crunch, the door slid shut. Numerous eyes turned to face her. "What is she doing here?" A voice commanded angrily.

The room was dark and large, illuminated by a few lights in the centre. Directly under the lights, a grand, silver table was stood bearing the hologram of a settlement. Surrounding it was a group of commanders and stormtroopers, at the head of the table stood Captain Phasma. Aya bowed her head slightly in respect. "I was told to come here at nineteen-hundred hours."

"And here you are." Captain Phasma spoke with her stern feminine voice. "Not a minute late. Gentlemen, this is Aya Cerrulo, who's rebel intelligence allowed us to be where we are now."

"The rebel girl?" One of them hissed, he was old and had a strict, taut face. "She should not even be on this ship."

"Commander Uran, Lord Ren has ordered that she oversees this skirmish. He claims her knowledge will prove to be valuable."

"Ren has crossed many lines in the past, but there is a limit." The same man stated angrily. 

"Uran," Captain Phasma retorted sternly. "Remember your place. The girl will participate in this battle and if you think otherwise you may leave."

The man fell silent yet his thoughts still rung loud and clear. Even Captain Phasma disliked Aya's presence. She didn't even like Ren's command, let alone the rebel girl's. "Join us." Phasma said regardless.

Tentatively, Aya stepped forwards until she had her hands resting on the rim of the table. Slowly, she felt everyone's attention shift back to the hologram. It was a fairly large collection of buildings, etched in transparent white lines. About it, the red shapes of First Order troopers and transports lay scattered around it. "As I was saying," Captain Phasma began. "This is an outpost that was taken from us a few months ago. Thanks to the knowledge that Miss Cerrulo has provided, we have been able to reach a point where we can recapture it. The current strategy is stated here."

The hologram zoomed in to the main entrance to the settlement. "A full attack on the front of the settlement, followed by the destruction of the main hangar." Phasma continued. "Troops will push from both sides, taking the rest of the outpost." She glanced up at Aya. "Is there anything you wish to add?"

Aya was somewhat startled by that question. Of course she had different ideas on what to do but the rest of the group would most definitely not like them. She glanced to the faces of the commanders who had turned to look at her. "Well," She began, slightly nervously. "The rebels' main strength is in their air power. Primarily you would want to attack the hangar first. They also expect an attack to start from the air. To begin on foot would provide an element of surprise, and it is likely their defences are weaker at ground level."

Most of the commanders remained expressionless. "Could our troops handle such a battle without support from the air?" One of them stated, a middle-aged blonde man. 

Aya nodded. "They are growing more confident with fighting against rebels by the day." She replied with more confidence than before. Many of the commanders disapproved of her training however they stayed silent.

"Well I hope your tactics work Miss. Cerrulo." Captain Phasma said from across the table. Aya gulped quietly, so did she.

Hours had passed by the time Aya left the room. It seemed that most of the commanders based their tactics on strategies that the rebels from the old Rebel Alliance used to use. Her new prepositions threw them off and many of them didn't trust her. However Aya knew that their own troops trusted her more than their commanders. With her leading the way, she was confident that the battle would be a success.

She was feeling extremely tired by the time she reached her room. However when she got there she noticed a second new addition to it. Laid out on her bed was a set of armour. It was the same as the stormtroopers' however painted in black. Aya smirked to herself as she approached it.

She gently picked up each piece and turned it around in her fingers. It was clear that the armour had been hurriedly put together out of left over parts in the ship. Everything was there save for the signature helmet. She smiled even more when she noticed what was hidden beneath it all. The blaster that she had modified all those weeks ago lay among the armour, tucked next to the sword, sheathed in a neat leather case.