Acknowledgements

Well would you look at that, I've written a whole goddamn book. Hopefully you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you so much for sticking around for the whole book. Every single view makes me smile. I am eternally grateful.

I'd like to dedicate this book to David Bowie who, as you may have noticed, passed away as I was writing this. He has always played a major part in encouraging my creativity and I am pretty sure I would not be writing this without him. Thank you Ziggy.

I'd like to thank George Lucas, J.J Abrams, Adam Driver, and whoever was in charge of styling Kylo Ren's wonderful hair. (I think we'd all like to know what product managed to withstand his helmet).

Shout out to the two girls who were sat next to me in the cinema during my second viewing of the Force Awakens. I have no idea who they were but when Kylo Ren took his helmet off, one of them gasped and loudly whispered. "He's beautiful." To her friend. I laughed, as did the dude sat to my right.

Also, shout out to the four people I have almost mistaken for Adam Driver on the street, within one month of it being released. On each occasion I almost tripped over.

I would finally like to acknowledge Kylo Hen and Hen Solo, the chickens belonging to our new neighbours. I haven't talked to them much but something tells me we're going to get along very well.

And with that, goodbye. Once again, thank you for bothering to read what I've written. Who knows, if Episode: VIII works out right, I might find a chance to resurrect Aya in 2018...

-BoredHuman

(Edit: A sequel definitely won't be happening, I'm really really sorry.)