Chapter 13

A/n - Hey guys! Wattpad is acting strange...I don't know but maybe it's just me. Anyways enjoy the story.

Ben Drowned's POV

We walk on until we found Y/n and the others. Y/n was in shock. OC/N walked over bowed to Y/n.

"O-OC/N," Y/n coked out.

"Greetings Y/n," He/She Smiled.

"I see. She has powers like our creators," Masky smiled.

Y/n was a little shocked until Dominic tackled OC/N to the ground, quickly starting a wrestling match. Masky and Hoodie chuckled as Toby, Jeff, Chloe, and Y/n laughed. I joined in the laughter. OC/N tied his hands together and put one foot on his back. With that he stood there as if he concerned a mountain. This causes us to laugh harder.

Jacob's POV

We were all captured and held as bait for Y/n to find. I was not tied up with the others, oh no I was strapped to a chair. I struggled in my restrains. No matter how hard I tried its was useless. The leather rubbed on my skin roughly. I didn't care thou. I'll i thought about was Y/n. How she would smile and laugh when Alec would make up jokes.

Tears fell for my cheeks. I hope she's ok. That's when I remembered Codie and the other where out there and I'm in here. That can only mean one this...Oh shit. I tugged harder on my restrains until Zach, Zerena's Boyfriend, walked in. I saw a needle filled with blue liquid. My breathing became hard.

"Get that away from me.." I growled out.

"Oh it seems you know what it is. But I guess this isn't to much of a surprise to me. After all you saw what it can do, consitering it was put into your mother," Zach laughed.

I glared at him and started to tugged at my restrains again. Zach only chuckled and came closer. He stopped in front of my and leaned towards my right ear. I felt his hot breath and the needle and the other side of my neck. I didn't dare move, but I knew that Zach had a smirk in his face.

"This will only hurt for a minute," He cooed in my ear.

At that moment I felt the needle go into my neck. Zach pulled his face back, along with the needle that was know empty, as I cried in pain. I felt it move threw my veins and harden my blood vessels. It was as if it was trying to take over. I fought it, but it was useless. Zach gripped my chin and stared straight into my eyes with a smirk.

"You can't fight it. Your to weak, like your mother," Zach snickered.

I hissed in pain and thrashed violently in the chair, causing Zach to lose grip of my chin. My vision blurred slowly. I was slowly losing control of my body. I was scared and in so much pain. It was undescribable. This is was mom went threw..It became hard the breath. I gasped for air, but only non came.

My eyes and lungs started to burn. I couldn't even scream. Slowly, but surely my vision because black. I felt my body go limp and everything was black. Then I heard a voice. Zach's..

"Know, I want to the kill Y/n."

I gasped, "no!''

"Yes Sir," a very demonic voice said.

I noticed it came from my body. Oh no. I closed my eyes and decided to warn Ben. I knew he was with Y/n.

"Ben, don't be scared. I'm Jacob and Zach, aka Zerena's boyfriend, got something to control my body...please if you see me don't hesitate to kill me."

"If I did then Y/n would never forgive me, and what about your brother and everyone else?"

"I don't know but promise me you'll take care of her. Please, she is more than a friend to me."

"I'll protect her with my life."

I smiled to myself. Ben will take care of her.

Ben's POV

After that hilarious wrestle we decited to camp out. Y/n and I shared a tent as Jeff and Chloe had one to share. Toby and EJ shared one, and OC/N and Dominic shared one. Once Y/n and I relaxed in the text. I sat up and  I heard a vocie.

"Ben, don't be scared. I'm Jacob and Zach, aka Zerena's boyfriend, got something to control my body, please if you see me don't hesitate ti kill me."

I was shocked. He was one of the twins in the mansion to see Y/n.

"If I did then Y/n would never forgive me, and what about your brother and everyone else?"

"I don't know but promise me you'll take care of her. Please, she is more than a friend to me."

Once I heard that I felt something inside of my sadden.

"I'll protect her with my life."

I suddenly felt someone's hand on my arm. I look up and saw Y/n, her eyes full of concern.

"You ok Ben?" Y/n asked.

I smiled softly and place my hand on hers to let her know I was. Y/n smiled back softly. She was so beautiful. Her h/c hair, e/c eyes, and her perfect skin. I gently kissed her head.

"We should get some sleep," I mumbled agents her head.

"Yea.." Y/n replied.