Chapter 4 - Still Brothers

A/n hey guy, I thought i could introduce Liu into my story, along with a lot of others. Basically I will be adding all the pastas I know into the story. I'm not going to end up leaving you and Ben out. So I hope you enjoy the rest of my story! :D

Ben Drowned's POV

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jeff with wide eyes. Ok something wasn't right...Jeff's eyes only do that if something isn't right, or possibly a little spider.

"Jeff, what's wrong? Is it a spider?" I asked.

"No it wasn't, there's a girl here...I wasn't going to kill her if you knew her. So I figured I should ask you if you know her, considering that your dad lived here," Jeff answered, with his eyes drifting towards the basement.

Oh god, dose Y/n live here? I quickly passed Jeff and opened the basement door to see it, or appeared to be empty. I saw the boxes, the computer I hacked to talk to Y/n, but here's Y/n? Where did she go? I looked behind me and saw Y/n sitting in a corner from the far side of her bed. Once she saw me I was surprised that she did nothing. She just...sat there. Jeff came in behind me and saw her. Her h/c is breath taking, but her arms and head has black and purple bruises. Her e/c eyes seemed to have no emotion. Just blank.

"So do you know her Ben?"

"Yes I do actually," I said calmly.

"Damn it...if you didn't I would take her for myself," Jeff said almost sounding upset.

"Why? I'm nothing compared to the girls at school, why not go with one of them? I'm sure you'll find them hot, nice, and all that crap," Y/n said, rather angrily.

Jeff and I was quiet shocked to hear her say that. Dose she really feel like that? I have been observing the girls from her school, and they all seem like little bratty snobs. I'm mean really. Y/n eyes widen. Jeff and I looked strangely at her. That's when I turned around, and what I saw was someone I never expected to see.

"Jeff!" I yelled, shoving him out of the way.

Jeff turned around and fear and sadness filled his eyes. It was Liu Woods, Jeff's older brother. Vibrant green eyes that had a dark glow to it, brown hair, his special black and white scarf, black jacket, green shirt, black pants, converses, and a smile made of stitches. But I don't think this is Liu...

"Who are you?!" I asked.

"You can call me Sully, but you won't be around to much longer to call me that Ben," was all he said, throwing his knife in my direction.

I quickly moved aside. Jeff quickly pinned down 'Sully'. Y/n grabbed Li- I mean Sully's knife, and handed it to me. Sully quit squirming and the darkness in his vibrant green where gone. Jeff slowly got up and took a few steps back. He was out like a light.

Jeff the Killers POV

What happened to him? That's not the brother I know. I just want the real Liu back...I sat down and stared at my brother quietly, Y/N left the room to do god knows what, and Ben sat next to me. It was quiet, too quiet. Minute's later Y/n came back with a strange black box with two little thin metal at on end. Wait that one of the thing's cops uses. I glared at her. Ben looked over at me and back at Y/n.

"What is that for?" I asked harshly.

"I'm not going to use it Jeff, I just got it if his tries to kill one of us," Y/n said quietly.

"Jeff, Liu is-," Ben was cut off.

"Jeff..."

It was Liu. Ben stood up and backed away. Y/n did too. Liu's body shook. I stared at him. Slowly he sat up holding his head. Once I saw his green eyes I rapped my arms around him, holding him in a hug. Tears ran down my face, and I felt his arms rap around me. My brother is back. We pulled apart slowly. Liu gave my that soft smile he gave me when we woke up. More tears fell from my eyes. Liu pulled a napkin out of his pocket and handed it to me. I took it and whipped away my tears and smiled, but I was confused. Who was Sully.

"Liu?" I said looking at him.

"Yes.." Liu responded quietly.

"Who is Sully?" I asked.

Liu froze. Fear filed his eyes, just when the time I kill him, ore though I killed him. Ben and Y/N looked over at Liu. Liu sighed.

"Sully is kinda like my other half, my other personality, and he wants you dead Jeff..." Liu answered sadly.

I say there processing everything.

Liu's POV

Sully and I have been observing this house for the party few days. We where just walking by when we heard a scream of a man. That never happened before. Sully and I went to investigate. That's when I saw Jeff. He was walking into the basement. He not alone... Sully warned. We house against the wall and seconds later footsteps went down the stairs. Before I knew it Sully took complete control over my body and went down the stairs. Sully was about to stab Jeff in the back but his friend warned him. Ben? I think that's his name and some strange girl. Sully introduced himself to them and tired too kill Ben...but Jeff pinned Sully to the ground.

Seconds later were blacked out. A blur of light came threw. I sat up and held me head. Before I could do anything Jeff hand me in a hug. I smiled and hugged back. Kill him! Sully yelled at me. I just ignored him. I smiled as Jeff once we broke the hug. Treats rolled down his face. I pulled a napkin out of my pocket and have out to him. He wiped away the tears and smiled, but then that smile faded.

"Liu?" Jeff asked.

"Yes..." I respond holding back Sully.

"Who is Sully?" Jeff asked.

I was scared. Sully wanted to kill Jeff and I can just feel Sully's hatred boiling inside off me. It became hard to breath. I sighed.

"Sully is kinda like my other half, my other personality, and he wants you dead Jeff..." I responded.

I looked away. I can't bare look at my brother. Not now.

"It's ok, and I'm really sorry for what I did in the past..." Jeff said.

I looked up to see him looking very upset. Liu...I still don't trust him but I won't kill him unless he tries to harm or kill you... Sully' s voice rang in my head. Once he said that I pulled Jeff into a hug.

"Its ok. I forgive you...." I smiled closing my eyes. "We're still brothers until the end."

Jeff hug backed crying on my shoulder.

Y/N POV

I smiled sadly myself. I always wanted a brother. I looked at Ben too see his black tears running down his face. Liu and Jeff got up and looked at us smiling. Ben and I smiled back. That's when I heard the school bus pass my house. Oh shit. i thought. I quickly grabbed clean clothes and ran up the stairs. I can't be late for. I quickly got dressed and bumped into Jeff.

"Where are you going?" Jeff asked.
"School," I answered going out the door.

Ben's POV

Liu and I walked yup the stairs to see why Y/n was in a hurry.

"Where it's she going?" I asked.

"School."

That's all he said.

"You mean Hell," Sully spoke up.

We all laughed. Jeff's brother is an and will come to stay at the mansion with us, but what about Y/n? Where will she go? Jeff and Liu left to Slendermans Mansion as I took my games back.