Chapter 3 - Revenge

Ben Drowned's POV

Once I saw what she said on Cleverbot, it made me rethink thing. Drowning is the worse why to die. If I was really there when it happen, I would have tried to help you...Would she really try to help me? She look threw the boxes and found my old games. She is different for my other victims. She knows about us Pastas, think we were fictional killers. She knows what I do. She wanted to die...She's not the only one I'm haunting right now. I'm haunting my father as well. I'm not sure if my father kept my games or not, I hope he didn't. I watched Y/n play the game that I haunt.

What she said sounded like she was being bullied. I want to ask more questions but I can't. I can't  fall in love with a mortal...I can't. I sighed and that's when I saw a bucket of water by Y/n bed. I shook slightly. I went into the game and glitch-ed up the game, playing the song of unhealing. Y/n just sat the game at the foot of her bed and stared at it. I was confused.

          "If your going to do that then what's the point in playing? You can come out if you want..I don't care anymore. I'm done," Y/n sweet voices said sadly.

         Come out!? Is she nuts? Heck no, I'm not coming out! Not with the bucket of water by her bed. If she's giving up on her life and wanting me to end her life then why dose she have water? I went back into her computer screen and popped up Cleverbot.  I sighed and typed.

Ben: Hello.

        Y/n walked over and stared typing.

Y/n: I need to ask you something...it's about my step dad....well his not really my step dad but...are you haunting him? Giving him nightmares? Because I saw him in my dream with you...did he kill you?

          I was concerned. I was only haunting two people...my father and Y/n. Is my father with her?

Ben: I might be...and yes my father did...did kill me..

Y/n: I'm so sorry....

Ben: It's ok Y/n.

Y/n: Can you do me a favor? Please Ben?

Ben: Sure...

Y/n: Please, please end me...please...I have no reason to live...

         Tears rolled down Y/n face. I sighed. Should I really end her life? She's a beautiful girl who's be threw so much. I might be able to change that but I have a feeling Slenderman won't like it to much. Great. I'm starting to like her. This isn't good. You know what fuck it. I'm going to change things up.

Ben: I'm not going to end you life Y/n.

Y/n paused for a moment. She glared at the screen hard. I smirked to myself until she gave a innocent smile and typed.

Y/n: Ok fine. I have a bucket of water. I can just end myself...

I went paly. She can't be serous.

Ben: Please don't say or do that! You heard me!?

Y/n: I can't heard you but I can read your text...

Smart ass. Y/n is just so stubborn! I like girls like that.

Ben: Smart ass....

Y/n: Hahaha! Ok I won't kill myself... I'm not like that. But I don't see a reason to live....no one cares about me but my mother who is very ill.

I sighed. That's when Jeff came in.

Ben: Then stay for her...

I said or typed quickly logging her out and myself. I turn towards Jeff. I was done toying with my dad. Maybe Jeff can help me. I smirked over at him.