Chapter 6

A few months later. . .

Kellin's P.O.V.

"Hey babe, ready to go?" Vic asks. I sigh and look up at him. "Do I have to?" I ask. "Well you wouldn't want to disappoint our family and friends, would you?" Vic asks me. I sigh and nod. We were meeting up with our parents and friends before the wedding in a few days. I get up and grab Josh who was chewing on his fingers and cooing happily.

I go out to the car and buckle in my baby, smiling down at him. After he's all buckled in I get in my seat as Vic comes out with the diaper bag. He puts it in the backseat before getting in the driver's seat. "Ready to go?" he asks and I nod, humming some of Ready To Go by Panic! At The Disco. Vic intertwines or hands as he drives to the restaurant.

After a car ride filled with Panic! At The Disco we arrived at a nice, fancy Italian restaurant. We get out and I grab Josh's car seat, with him in it, and wait for Vic to get the diaper bag. After he gets it he trades me the diaper bag for Josh and I let him. We go inside and the hostess leads us to a table where everyone was waiting for us. Our parents were talking to each other and our friends were being obnoxious. I roll my eyes and smile as we draw closer to the table.

We are greeted with "Hey's!" and "Finally!" "Hey guys," I smile, sitting down with Vic sitting next to me. Josh starts to get fussy and Vic takes him out of his car seat. He hands me Josh and gets up, probably to get a booster seat. "How is our grand baby?" my Mom asks. "Great. Isn't that right?" I coo at Josh. He giggles and sucks on his fingers. I smile and look at my Gabe. He grins at me and I grin back. Vic comes back with a booster seat, setting it next to him since he was on the outside. I hand him Josh who squeals happily as his Father takes him.

Vic coos at him and throws him in the air before catching him. He puts him in the booster seat before sitting next to me. We hold hands under the table as a waiter comes up and takes our orders of what we want to drink before leaving with a smile. "Are you excited for the wedding in a few days?" Vivian asks us and we nod. "I get to marry the love of my life, of course I am," Vic scoffs, making me blush. The guys laugh and Vivian glares at Vic. "Sorry Ma," Vic cracks a sheepish smile. She humphs and I giggle slightly. Our drinks come and I thank the guy as he sets my sweet tea in front of me. "No problem," he winks and Vic stiffens slightly. I rub my thumb gently across his knuckles and he relaxes as I peck his cheek.

"Are you guys ready to order or will you like a few more minutes?" he asks. "We'll order now," my Dad smiles and I quickly look at the menu. He gets to me and smiles, "And you handsome?" he asks me. "Uh, spaghetti," I frown, feeling Vic's hand tighten around my own. "And you?" he asks Vic. "Uh, the same thing as my fiancé," Vic emphasizes fiance. "Who?" the guy looks confused. "Me," I beam. He nods and leaves. "Damn, Kellin gets all the guys," Jack F. laughs.

I glare at him and he shrugs. "Don't worry baby, you're the only one for me," I tell Vic and peck his cheek. He nods and simpers. "So, where are you guys staying the day before the wedding?" Victor Sr. asks. "Where are we staying?" Vic asks. "Yeah, it's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding," Mike states. "Well, I'll stay with you guys," Vic declares to his parents. They nod and everyone looks at me. "I guess I'll stay with y'all," I say to Gabe and Jack who were roommates. They nod and exchange grins.

Our food comes and the guy stands behind me with his hand on my shoulder after giving everyone their food. I shrug him off, uncomfortable and he just replaces his hand. "Is there anything else you need?" he asks and everyone shakes their head. "Okay, I'll be back soon to check up on you," he rubs my shoulder before going away. I cringe and lean towards Vic who was glaring at the guy.

Josh starts to fuss so Vic picks him up and feels his diaper. "Someone made an uh-oh," Vic informs us and I chuckle. "Here, I'll take him and change his diaper," I take Josh from him and he hands me the diaper bag. I coo to Josh as I walk towards the bathroom and go over to the changing table that was installed in every male bathroom since male pregnancy was big.

As I change his diaper someone comes into the bathroom and I ignore it. After all, it was a public bathroom. I finish and throw away the diaper before using some of the hand sanitizer in the baby bag before picking up Josh and slinging the diaper bag over my shoulder. I turn and bump into someone, making the bag fall to the floor.

"Sorry," I say before looking up at the person. It was the waiter. "No, I'm sorry sweet cheeks," he says and I blush slightly. "I-um have to get back," I mutter, bending down and grabbing the diaper bag. "What's the rush?" he asks, blocking my escape. "I have to get back to my family," I tell him. "I'm sure none of them will notice you missing for a few more minutes," he smirks, stepping closer and making me step backwards.

"My fiancé will," I mumble, getting nervous. What the fück was this guy's problem? "The Mexican you were next to? I am so much better than him," the guy scoffs and I shake my head and he slaps my cheek. "Ow!" I glare at him. He backs me up until we're against the wall, Josh letting out an uncomfortable cry. He kisses me and I try to break free but he doesn't let me.

Someone comes in and pulls him away. I have tears streaming down my face and see Jack B. punching the guy in the face and Alex kneels in front of me. "Kellin, you're hurting Josh," he says gently and I immediately loosen my grip. He pulls out his phone and calls somebody telling them to come here. He puts his phone away and pulls his boyfriend away from the guy.

Vic comes in and anger flakes in his eyes as he sees me crying with a fussy Josh and the guy on the floor with Jack breathing heavily over him. "What the fück," he spits, going over to the guy. "I'm not going to break your fücking face because my friend already did so. But if you ever mess with my fiancé again, I will not hesitate to beat the everlasting shít out of you," Vic threatens and the guy whimpers.

Vic comes over and kneels down in front, gently wiping away my tears. "Hey, it's going to be okay Darling," he coos at me. He takes Josh from my hands and hands him to Alex and tells him to go ask for the manager. He pulls me into his arms and I bury my face into his toned chest. "What did he do to you?" Vic asks. "H-he slapped me and then forc-forcefully kissed m-me," I stutter out.

He tenses up and glares at the guy as Jack and a manger walk in. "Hello, I'm Tay, how can I help you?" she asks us. "My fiancé here was slapped and forced upon by this waiter here. My friend walked in and punched him for self defense purposes," Vic explains to her. She frowns and turns to look at the guy. "Jarred, please meet me in my office," she demands. He nods and gets off the ground before walking out.

"I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? And your meal is free," she smiles sweetly. "Okay, um, a better waiter or something?" Vic asks politely. "Okay, I'll give you my personal favorite and she's also my girlfriend," Tay smiles and Vic thanks her before she leaves. I get up and help Vic up off the ground. I grab the diaper bag and we go back to the table we take our seats. "Are y'all okay?" my Mom asks and we nod.

"Hi, I'm Jenna and I'll be taking your orders from now until you leave," a girl smiles as she comes up to us. We all say our hello's and she refills drinks. I eat a bit of my spaghetti which was surprisingly still warm. We make small talk and finalize a few things for the wedding before leaving. I leave a big tip for Henna since she was all smiles and great service and had a cool accent.

We all leave after thanking Tay for our free meal and I get in the car after buckling in Josh who was fast asleep. I lean against the window and close my eyes, not opening them when Vic gets in. "Tired Kells?" he asks. "Yeah," I mumble. He chuckles and I feel the car start to move and Brendon Urie's voice is the last thing I hear before I pass out.

{Hello there!!! I finally updated!!! So this probably doesn't have that many chapters left, so I'm sorry about that. But, I do have a few story ideas that I am working on. And I had a few chapters of a story I was writing waiting to be published but then I accidentally deleted them when I was at school. :( Anywho, I hope you are enjoying this story. Have an amazingly wonderful day you beautiful things and don't forget to brighten the world with your smile!

-Victoria}