Chapter 1

Kellin's P.O.V.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I can take another day off of work," Vic hovers over me as I feed Josh his bottle. "Vic, I'm sure. You've been out for a week now. I'll call you if I need anything," I smile up at him. "Okay, okay. I love you," he leans down and peck my lips. "I love you too. Now go.before you're late," I giggle and he pecks Josh's forehead and my cheek before leaving. I shake my head and stop feeding Josh to burp him.

His tiny body was in a Mama's Little Prince onesie with socks on his feet. I even wrapped a light blanket around him so he wouldn't get cold. After he burps I continue feeding him until he's finished and burp him again. I put the burp rag aside and carry him to the nursery, cooing at him. "Aww my baby boy, it's time to take a nap," I sing. We sit in the rocking chair and I hold him until he falls asleep, not rocking him so he doesn't get too used to it.

I put him in his crip and tuck him in, turning on the baby monitor and putting the part that lets me hear him in my back pocket. I keep his door opened and walk into the living room, shaking my head at the mess our house has become. I turn on the music, loud enough but not too loud, and begin cleaning. I start by picking up all the trash and putting dirty dishes in the sink. I smell blankets and baby rags and throw them in the washer. I do all the dishes before wiping down the counters. I throw away junk mail and old newspapers before wiping down the dining room table. I dust off the shelves and wipe down the side tables and coffee table, along with the television.

I sigh when I'm done, spraying some febreze and lighting my candles that's scents went together, causing a good aroma to fill the house. I sit down to watch T.V. but the baby monitor crackles with Josh's crying. I hop up and go to the nursery and pick him up, automatically smelling the reason he's crying. "Aww baby, it's alright," I coo, taking him to his changing table and unbuttonibg his onesie. I change his diaper and throw it in the bin we have in here before fixing his onesie. I lay him back down and sit in the rocking chair, waiting until he falls asleep to leave.

After he falls asleep I go into mine and Vic's room to clean it up. Dirty clothes over-filled the hamper and our bedding needed to be washed. I take everything to the washer, throwing what was done washing in the dryer. I put the bedding in the washer and start it up, going into the living room. My phone starts ringing and I answer it without looking at the caller I.D. "Hello?" I answer, going into.mine and Vic's room to.continue cleaning.

"Hello Darling, is everything okay?" Vic asks me. "It's going great. Josh is sleeping and I'm cleaning," I inform him. "Take it easy. You just had a baby," Vic warns me. "I couldn't tell by the way my stomach was cut open and stitched back up," I roll my eyes. "Baby, just be careful please? I'm worried about you," he says softly and I immediately feel bad. "I'm sorry. And I am being careful. Don't worry too much," I smile softly. "It's fine and I'll try not too. Anyways, our parents want to come over for dinner," he informs me.

"Okay, what do ypu want me to make?" I ask. "Spaghetti and meatballs," he says after a few seconds of silence. "Okay," I.nod. "Alright. I love you," he informs me. "I love you too," I giggle. We hang up and I organize and clean our nightstands and dressers before going into our bathroom. I take out the garbage and replace the bag before cleaning off the cluttered counter and wiping down the counters and mirrors. Next I scrub the toilet and shower before sweeping and mopping all the floors and vaccuming the rooms.

I finish and check on Josh, picking him up and carrying him to the living room. I set him in my lap as I watch Disney Channel. The doorbell rings and I get up, muting my T.V. and making my way towards the door. I open it and see Alan and Melody, letting them in with a smile. "Hey guys," I greet. "Hey Kells, how've ya been?" Alan asks. "Great. You?" I question. "Good. How is the little one?" I smile at Melody who is looking around at her surroundings. "Great. Anything you need help with?" he asks as we sit on the couch. "Not really," I shake my head and he nods.

He looks at the T.V. and shakes his head. I can tell you what happens in this episode because Austin watches the same show," Alan informs me. "Who doesn't like Girl Meets World?" I question. "Me," he says and I gasp. "Alan. That really hurts my heart," I sniff and he rolls his eyes. I shrug and hear the washer stop along with the dryer. I talk to Alan as I get up to do that, calling to him across the house. Josh was tucked securely in one arm while I did the blankets with my free arm.

I put in a load of clothes before taking the blankets and baby rags into the living room, making a couple of trips. I finish and drape the blankets over the back of the couches and recliner, folding the baby rags and setting them on the table. Alan's phone rings, interrupting the conversation about our favorite songs. He answers the phone and his face brightens. "Yeah babe, I'm just at Kellin's house. . . . Okay. . . . I'll be there in a few. . . . Love you too," he hangs up and loks at me apologetically.

"It's fine, just go," I laugh. "Okay, bye Kellin, Josh," he smiles and I wave as he walk out the door. I set Josh in his playpen and put the rags in the nursery before setting out the meat balls to thaw. I go thrpugh and see what we have and what we need, making a list. I sigh and go into my room and slip on my TOMS and grab my wallet and keys. I grab Josh's baby bag before grabbing him from the playpen and going out to my car. I strap him into his carseat and get into tge drivers seat before carefully backing out and making my way to the store.

{Hello Darlings. The sequel is finally here! I'll try to.update at least once a week on this one, but I'm not sure because school is, well, school. So, I hope you enjoy. Comment or message me any questions. Have an amazingly wonderful day/night you beautiful things and don't forget to brighten the world with your smile!}