+ Tribute Form: D5 Samuel Johnson +

Game: Author's Games: Rhapsody by a-k-a-anonymous : : QUARTER FINALIST (12th place)

Name: Samuel Johnson (He always goes by the name Sammy, though.)

District: Five

Gender: Male

Age: 14

Name and Artist of the Song They Personify: Digital Love by Daft Punk

Weapon of Choice: Sammy isn't a fighter really, though if he had to fight he would most likely use his sling shot. If that doesn't work, he would use the objects around him to either fight back, or escape.

Appearance: Most people mistake Sammy for being younger than he really is, as he is fairly short and skinny. He never minds this though, it's what usually lets him skip out on working down at the power plant. His sandy blonde hair is in desperate need of a hair cut, as his bangs are constantly in his eyes, but he never finds the time to cut it. His skin tone is a pale olive, and a light dusting of freckles cover his cheeks and nose, making his pale olive eyes stand out. His palms and knees are usually scraped up from falls, or just being plain clumsy.

Personality: To everyone who knows him, Sammy is a sweetheart. He is a sweet kid, who is kind to those younger than him and respects those older than him. There is a side to him that people don't know though, and there is a good reason for that. While on the outside Sammy is very childish and silly, he is also very clever and cunning. Unlike most children in District Five, he has a petrifying fear of electricity. He knows people mistake him for a little kid, and he uses his height to avoid working down at the power plant, and to instead go play with the younger children such as his eight year old sister, who were not old enough to work. Sammy also is one for falling for people very easily, and it is usually obvious who the person is because he becomes flustered and can only speak incoherent sentences when they are around. Like wise, when they are not around, he is prone to lovesick phases, mooning around or daydreaming slightly perverted fantasies about said person. He usually never works up the nerve to talk to the person before the crush wears off or before the other person falls for someone else, leaving Sammy heart broken.

Background: When he was younger, Sammy always wanted to go work down at the power plants with her father. It was his dream, and he just couldn't wait to do it. So he didn't. At the age of nine, Sammy wandered into the power plant after hours and started to mess around with one of the generators. The bolts of electricity that went through him would have been fatal if it was not for the workers that found him had not gotten there in time. While he survived, the incident left him slightly deaf in his right ear, and with horrible hormephobia. He has never told anyone about his fears, but he avoids the power plant at all costs, even afraid of going into the dam because of the generators in there.

His phobia doesn't completely rule his life though, and sometimes he manages to completely forget it, such as when his is with his eight year old sister Julia. He loves his little sister so much, that he was willing to back out of his first date to help her find their dog, Sparkie, when it ran away. He will always love his little sister.

Token: The elastic band from his broken sling shot. While the sticks that had been connected to the band making it a sling shot have long since been lost, it still holds great sentimental value for him. Such as memories of teaching Julia how to use the sling shot, or using it to shoot pebbles at a cute girl's window to get her attention, only to chicken out and run before she could see who was bothering her. He wished he hadn't run away from that girl, she probably would have said yes... Sometimes, when he has nothing else to do, Sammy will still dream about her...

Other: (N/A)