•The big day

Today is the big day. Today you and Sam are getting married.

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up and had a huge smile on my face. I am so excited. Today I am going to marry the bast, most beautiful girl I have ever met. I got up and took a shower then, when I got out I got dressed because I had to go get my tux. Skate is going with me because he is my best man.

Your P.O.V

" Oh gosh, I am getting married today. I am so scared. Like what if he changes his mind. What if something goes bad with my dress or I fall." you rambled to your best friend. "(y/n), calm down. he is not going to change his mind. Your dress is perfect! you do NOT need to be worrying about anything today. This is your and Sam's day." she replied and when she ended you just nodded your head indicating she was right.

-------

All the people in the wedding have gone out. You are about to go down the aisle. You walked out of the room and grabbed on to your dads arm, and started going down and at the end of the aisle stood Sam. You were not even paying attention to anyone else in the room. You stood in front of Sam and seen he was tearing up a little.

-------

You put the ring on his finger and he did the same. You looked into Sammy's eyes as you said your little speech things.

-------

"You my now kiss the bride."

-----
302 words
So I hope you like it. I'm sorry it took so long to update. Comment if you want me to write anything before my book ends, it is ending very soon. Thanks fro reading.

Add me on Snap chat: best_peck123

*Lorin*