Happy Halloween

Hey guys this is going to be a short one because its Halloween and its almost 10. Also I am think of this as I type.
You and Sammy were about to go to a Halloween party with your guys friends, but every couple had to dress as a couple. You and Sammy were going as lightning and someone who got struck by lightning.
*
* Getting ready
"Sam, hurry up and just put it on we have to leave." you said as Sam just laid on your shared bed not wanting to move. "Sorry (y|n) I just didn't get much sleep last night." he reply getting up and walking into the bathroom where you were doing your makeup and cutting your shirt. "OK, just hurry." you said handing him his costume.
*
*At the party
You and Sam just arrived at the party and there was a costume contest, there were so many good ones. Like Jack G and Madison came as a tooth and the tooth fairy. Nate and Jack J went together as the to boys holding hands emojies. And so many more. "Sam who you think is gonna win, I think G and Madison are going to win they are so cute." you asked Sam. " Um I think we are going to win we are cute have you not seen what we look like?" he asked you back. You just laughed and went to say something but the voting started.
*
* Final 3 couples
It was you and Sam, Jack G and Madison, and Jack J and Nate left there was 2 more voting times left. "OK the loser of this round is Nate and Jack, sorry guys." the host of the party said.
*
*Final voting
"The winner is................................JACK AND MADISON!!!!!" everyone start laughing. But since you guys got second place you still get a small prize.
*
*back at home
"Well that was fun, and at the end of it we got 200$." you smiled as Sam was falling asleep. " Yeah but we could have won 500$." "Shut up and go lay down."
------
347 words