•Pills

Sammy was out with Jack and Jack, and Skate. He has really been making you mad lately, he always comes home super late. Plus he just got off the tour and is going back soon, and he has not been paying attention to you as much.
-
-
It's 12:00 and you keep wondering to your self why Sammy does not want to be around you as much. You were looking through Instagram and liking pictures when you got a notification that Sammy posted a picture, it was a picture that made your head flip! You knew it was just for a fan and Sam would do anything for a fan but still why would he post it! You started crying and could not stop.
-
-1 hour later
You still have not been able to stop crying. To top what Sammy posted off you keep getting more and more hate! You were super tired and just wanted to SLEEP! but couldn't. So you got up to go pee and looked at your self in the medicine cabinet. You opened it slowly thinking about what you were doing but just didn't stop. You grabbed some sleeping pills and some water from the sink, you opened the cap and dumped some pills in to your hand.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
7 pills you put them in your mouth and took a huge gulp of water. They went down so you went to lay down and try to sleep.
-(Sammy's POV)
I was out with the boys a lot lately I just got home from tour and was going to leave but I have not seen (y/n) lately the reason is because I don't want to come home- get used to seeing here just to leave her again. I felt bad. " Yo Sam, " Jack G said snapping me back out of my thoughts. "what's up?" "Nothing but I think I'm gonna head home " Sam replied. "Ok but hey do you mind if I use your phone real quick?" Jack asked. "Sure?" I replied more as a question.
-10 mins later
Jack brought back my phone and I said goodbye to everyone. I was walking through the door to the house (y/n) and I share. "(Y/N)!" I yelled but she didn't reply so I walked upstairs and seen her laying there sleeping. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up. Which is super weird so I went to the bathroom and ran out as soon as I seen the pill bottle open!
--
--
--
Cliffhanger!
Sorry it took so long for me to post! I just have been super sick.
Comment what you think!
Add me on snapchat@ best_peck123
I just want to say this but I DO NOT write smut! Sorry!
But thanks for reading part 2 will be up a little later✌🏼️❤️
476 words
Follow me on Twitter @lorinpeck1