Chapter 22 - 1968.

Start from the beginning

- Are you drunk right - said laughing. - Roger and I only we sure as friends. Imagine if I date with him, would direct horn. Roger is very fickle when it comes to women - say taking my beer and watching Roger kissing a blonde and Paul embraced the other girl. 

- On the day that he declare to you and ask her to dating, it will be completely loyal to you, Yasmin. He loves you very much. After that he dated and Elisa did not work he never dated any other girl. It just is, has his adventures. But not really dating. He will only have a relationship with you. - Said Vick. - And this relationship will lead to a future marriage.  

I was amazed at the things my friends were talking about. 

- You are the visionaries? Prophets now? - I laughed in their faces. 

- We are realistic, we see things in the distance, friend, only you did not notice yet. - Said Vick. - Rog is terrified that you fall in love with someone and start dating. I have noticed that when you talk about dating someone he gets all tense. 

- Girls I remembered something that I never spoke to you.

- What Yasmin? - Layla asked. 

I told the two the episode kiss on the June Festival in Cornwall when Roger and I made up. 

- Wow friend, you never told us that - said Vick thrilled. - You see. If you kissed you because there is feeling stronger than friendship. 

- We kissed because we feel attracted to each other on occasion. He was too beautiful - she said smiling. 

- I know ... - I laughed ironic Vick. 

- And you were a real doll, Yasmin - Layla said. - By the way, helping you keep doll. But now with a mixture of woman. Here's how the guys that pub look at you.  

I noticed looks to me really . Three men approached and began to talk to us , result: three of us stayed with the guys that night. 

We dance with them and kiss the pretty boys . Paul and Roger looked at us amazed . Roger did disgusted face to see me with a green eye dark . I have not given importance . 

I started doing my little game . He was the beautiful dark and kissed him in front of Roger to cause it. Rog was jealous and continued to kiss the blonde too. It was all night as well .  

The next day, Winifred and Clare came to celebrate the birthday in his apartment. It was Saturday. I made a stuffed chocolate cake and the girls bought some salted. We made a small little party at night in the apartment only for ourselves. Paul bought the drinks. After this episode it continued regular between Rog and I in friendship. We avoid talking about the strange event in the pub. 

In August we went to college holidays and our temporary jobs also come to an end. Now scholarships that will open from September to the Back to School. The five of us set off to Truro to spend our one month vacation there. Rog was a little discouraged because it had not yet managed to find a band to play. But I encouraged him by saying that soon he would find.

We took advantage of the holiday in Truro with our families, with other childhood friends and among ourselves. Clare had completed fifteen years in April and was growing more beautiful day. Rog always when I went to Truro watched her sister. They never fought. Clare became more affectionate and close to the brother. Roger the same thing to her. It was beautiful to see the brotherly love between them. It is true love.  

Paul and Roger are with increasing hair. I thought really the two with long hair would be ugly, but I was wrong: they are very beautiful. 

Roger joined a small sum of money and said he will soon get a job will not be long and he will buy one like-new car. Lord Jesus already protect me of carpooling Rog. Rog runs very well, he's a good driver, but it is too crazy at the same time, it seems that every time that passes it becomes more dangerous driving ...