Death takes a toll on the human soul Ch.17

Start from the beginning

"Where is she where is FAITH!" Someone screamed at the top of their lungs. Slowly I started speeding walking towards the house. My two huskies running off somewhere in front of me. Shifting the backpacks on my shoulders. I sprinted the last couple of meters to my house.

"No I don't want you I want FAITH!" A young voice screamed. Quickly opening the door I ran into the room seeing Nicky chucking things at all of the boys. Who tried to calm her down. Slipping the bags off my shoulders. I started walking towards her.

"Nicky darling what are you doing?" I asked dropping down to the floor as a pillow was thrown my way. Slowly lifting myself off the ground. A small body ran into my stomach. Arms launching around my waist in a death grip. Sobs racked through the small body infringement of me. Looking down I noticed it was Nicky. She was in tears her face bright red.

"Nicky baby what's wrong." I asked kneeling down to her height. Lifting her up into my arms I hugged her trying to calm her down but nothing seemed to work. Looking back towards the four boys. Who consisted of Liam, Seth, Nathan and Warren.

"What happened! And when is Klaus?" I demanded. Narrowing my eyes at the four boys in front of me.

"I'm in here love, and I have been trying to sleep for the past ten hours." He wailed from the art room. Rolling my eyes at his response. I returned my gaze back to the Nicky.

"I thought you left me again." She cried. Into my chest. Sighing I brought the two of us towards the couch.

"I would never leave you again Nicky." I whispered in her ear.

"I mean who else would help me prank the boys." I giggled. Sneaking a peak at the boys horrified expression. Giggling she looked up at me a bright smile now had taken over her face.

"Where did you go Faith?" She questioned curiously.

"I had to go do something and also grab some of the twins things." I muttered heartbroken as the image of Kevin and Katy laying on the ground with arrows and bullets in their body's. Shaking my head I smiled sadly at her. Smiling brighter I turned towards the twins who where still looking horrified.

"Boys their are two backpacks over their near the doorway. Why don't you take them upstairs with Nicky and unpack? While I talk to the guys for a second?" I asked softly. Nodding their head the three of them grabbed their bags and ran up the stairs.

"Faith are you ok? You look exhausted?" Liam said quickly walking over to me.

"Yea I'm fi-ne." I whimpered before crashing to back onto the couch in a sobbing mess. Covering my hands with my face. I curled up into a ball. Slowly rocking myself back and forth. Trying to keep my cries quiet for the twins benefit. Arms circled around my waist before I was lifted up into Liam's lap. Clutching Liam's shirt I cried heart shattering sobs.

"I can't tell them. How am I suppose to tell them...." I whimpered. My hair clinging to my wet face.

"Faith what are you talking about? Who are you suppose to tell?" Liam whispered pulling me to his chest. Trying really hard to comfort me.

"Kevin and Katy their died...... I found them with arrows and bullets in their chests. Nathan and Warren how am I suppose to explain to them that I had to bury their parents." I whispered.

"Faith..... is that where you went to bury them?" Seth hesitated. Nodding my head I wheezed as I felt a panic attack coming on. Gasping I tired to get some air into my lungs but it was no use.

"Faith hey.. Hey listen to my voice. My heartbeat come on Faith focus on my voice. It's ok it's going to be ok." Liam demanded. Nodding my head I listened to his heart beat the calming thumping of his heart rang through my ears. Taking a deep breathe air shot through my lungs like a shotgun. Gained oxygen I turned towards Liam saying a quick thank you.

"How was the lacrosse game?" Curiosity taking over me. Trying to take my mind off of the former discussion. Not even concerned about my well being.

"It was good until Brett was almost killed by an assassin."Liam muttered. Looking down at me he smilies softly.

"Faith I can tell the twins if you would like." Seth said sadly. Shaking my head I wiped the tears off my face.

"I will tell them. I just don't want to see their face. So much has happened to them over the past couple of months. They don't deserve any of this." I stated softly.

"Faith." A voice whimpered from the doorway. Lifting my head up I connected eyes with Warren.

"Warren. I'm sor-." I tired to stand quickly I walked towards him a hugged him Before we both collapsed towards the floor in a sobbing mess.

"Warren what's wrong I heard your hear-." The soft soothing voice that belonged to Nicky stopped at the sight of Warren and I crying on the floor. Hugging Warren tightly I let him cry into my shoulder. I curled the two of us up into a ball before rocking the two of back and forth.

"They can't be dead. They promised Nathan and I Faith." He sobbed. Weeping into my chest.

"Warren what's wrong?" A soft voice asked from behind Nicky.

"Their dead..... Their dead......their dead." Warren gasped out. Whimpering at the grief that was held within his voice I pulled him closer to me. Trying to comfort him as much as possible. A scream full of pure rage ignited from behind Nicky and before I knew it Nathan started throwing and breaking anything he could get his hands onto.

"Natan stop please." Warren whimpered cowering into my chest. Looking up I noticed Natan stop in his tracks. Whirling around to face the two of us he sobbed before collapsing. Standing up I shifted into my wolf. Kneeling to the ground i motioned for Warren to get on top of my back. Slowing I stumbled over to Nathan. Whining I nudged him with my head. Lifting his head up I could notice the dark circles underneath his eyes. Picking him up I twisted my head around before placing him onto my back with Warren. Looking towards the door with a grief stricken  feeling. I could feel the overwhelming sensation in my heart as I bolted out the door. but not before grabbing Nicky on the way.

Alright so when I was writing this chapter I was kinda In tears because no nine year old should have to deal with this. In the next chapter I am going to try and catch up on my updating.
Sincerely your Alpha Werewolf