Mya's Choice - Chapter 15

Start bij het begin

 I don’t know how long I lay there before the doorbell finally rung. I hopped out of bed and made my way downstairs. I opened the door revealing Josh.

“Hey,” I said as he walked in. At this moment it felt like nothing had changed. I still felt like we were this happy couple that got along great.

I walked up the stairs and he followed along behind me. I went in my room and closed the door. I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me.

“Where should we start?” I asked.

“I don’t know, you are the one who wanted to talk.” He stated. I rolled my eyes.

“Josh I care about you so much and I really don’t want to lose you.” I said to him.

“I don’t want to lose you either Mya, but I can’t do anything about you being in love with another guy.” He stated.

“Josh ---“ I began.

“Mya why am I here?” he asked.

“Because I don’t want you to leave.” I replied.

“You think I want to leave? I care about you so much Mya, but I’m not where your heart is at.” He stated.

“Josh….” I began, but I didn’t know where to go with this conversation.

“You know I’m right.” He said.

“Josh please,” I pleaded. I moved closer to him and placed my lips against his. “I don’t want to be without you.” I said against his lips.

“I don’t want to be without you either” he said as he leaned me on the bed and hovered over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His lips connected with mine and I kissed him with so much desperation. I didn’t want to lose him. I didn’t want him out of my life. I cared about him too much.

He broke away from the kiss and buried his face against my chest. “Why are we doing this Mya?” He asked.

“Because we want to,” I replied as I pulled his face back down to mine kissing him. He reached for the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it up my body before tearing away. He sat up and pulled his shirt away from his body as I reached for his belt buckle and began undoing it. I pushed his pants off his hips and he stood up kicking them off. He hovered back over me between my legs and stared down at me intensely. I pressed my lips back against his trying to cut off the uncomfortable looked. His hands went around my back unclasping my bra. He broke away from the kiss and began leaving passion marks on my shoulders as he began removing my bottoms.

This was crazy!  I thought as Josh kissed every part of my body. I thought about his question. Why were we doing this? I cared about him and I didn’t want to lose him. I needed him in my life. Is that why I was doing this? No, I wasn’t just doing this to keep him. I wanted to do this; gosh I wanted to so bad.

All of this just sort of felt bad. I felt like I was having an affair or something of that measure. I felt like a total slut when I thought about how I was with Trey last night and now I’m with Josh.

I felt Josh grip my thighs and I came back to reality. He was staring down at me, but he wasn’t going any further.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Nothing,” He said as he positioned himself at my entrance. I dug my nails into his back as he caused pleasure to splinter throughout my body. He knew how to make a girl feel great. He thrust in and out of me causing my body to tremble.

I maneuvered my hands down to his hips resting them there. I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip as he gave me this incredible feeling.

“Mya,” He gasped. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes gazed into mine. “I love you,” He gasped. Did he really just say that? That was the first time that either one of us had said that to each other.

“Really?” I got out.

“Hell yea!” He said as he went harder. I dug my nails into his hips as I could feel my climax on the rise. I arched my back as the pleasure rippled through my body.

Josh kissed up and down my neck as I recovered. I thought about what he had said. He loved me. I cared about Josh deeply, but it was not the same thing I had with  Trey and I knew that I loved him, but at this moment I wanted to say those words to Josh so bad and it wasn’t like this was the first time that I had wanted to say this to him. It was just that I never had to courage to say it to him, but now that he had said it everything was out in the open.

Was it possible to be in love with two guys at the same time? It had to be because that’s how I felt right now. I was in love with Josh and Trey. My love for them was just on two different levels.

“Josh,” I said short-breathed.

“Hmmm” he answered as he continued to kiss my neck.

“I love you too.” I said. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me in the eyes.

“Seriously?” He asked.

“Seriously,” I said with a smile on my face and I lifted my lips to his. He kissed me deeply as he intertwined my hands with his.

“I love you so much,” He said against my lips. I chuckled.

“Me too,” He smiled and pecked my lips once again. I couldn’t give him up. I couldn’t let this go. I was going crazy over my decision and I wasn’t making my choice any easier.