I sighed, wishing Harry would love me.

"Hermione, cheer up. If he's a great guy, he'll come around and see what's in front of him. You're the prettiest girl I know." Ginny smiled.

"Thanks, Gin. You're the prettiest girl I know too." I said sweetly, lying easily.

Red heads honestly weren't that pretty. I hated red hair. Her eyes were ugly, her nose was too big, and her feet were uneven. Her arms were fat and her legs were odd. 

But I would never tell Ginny that.

Then Slughorn walked into the class. "Miss Granger, get to your seat."

"Yes sir." I said politely, and went to my seat. Then the others came in here. Harry came in with his arm around Pansy's shoulder, which made my blood boil. Blaise came in on his right, with Crabbe and Goyle, and then came Ron, who was sadly in Gryffindor with his siblings.

Ron sat down next to me. "Hey, 'Mione."

I sighed. "Hello Ron."

"What's wrong? You look sad." He noticed.

I turned to him. "It's just... Nothing. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine."

He looked out me doubtfully. "Are you sure, 'Mione? You know any of us would help."

"Not all of you." I muttered under my breath. 

"What?"

"Nothing!" I said quickly, and turned to Slughorn.

"Alright, we'll be making the Draught of Living Death today. Get out your books and the instructions are on page three hundred sixty two."

The door burst open, and in ran Neville Longbottom and Draco Malfoy. I hated those boys. They were a disgrace to the wizarding world, and their families should be murdered. 

"Proffessor, McGonagall told us to come here. We're in your class now." Draco said.

Draco was somewhat interesting though. He was strange and unusual, but he was good in school, and was sort of friends with Ginny, so I didn't totally hate him. He wasn't bad looking either. Of course, he had nothing on Harry. Who was kissing Pansy and holding her hand and walking her to class constantly. 

Longbottom is different though. He is a disgusting wart that I have had the displeasure to encounter several times, and I wish he would leave Hogwarts and give the school some dignity.

"I'm not going to come here next year. I'll transfer to Durmstrang just to get away from here." Harry said. Pansy pouted.

"Harry, I won't get to see you there."

"Don't worry, love. I'll be back for the holidays and summer." Harry kissed her cheek. Bile rose in my throat, and I bit back tears. 

She smiled, and leaned on his shoulder. 

Ron put his arm on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, 'Mione. You know he'll come around eventually. Don't lose hope."

"How did you…?" I asked.

"Just a guess." Ron smiled sadly at me. "I'm here for you, if you want to talk."

I hugged him. "Thank you, Ron." I said quietly. 

Hermione, don't cry. I told myself. Don't cry.

I opened my book, and turned to the instructions for the potion. 

Ginny's POV

 "Miss Weasley!" Slughorn shouted.