"LeeAna, you need to rest. You're hurt," Jensen demands and tugs me back. I spin around and slap his hand, pushing him away from me.

"Don't touch me. Leave me alone, okay." Then I continue my path.

"LeeAna, stop," Its said in Alpha tone and my feet stop. This is bullshit. I turn around slowly and glare at a stern Jensen.

"Let me go," I say through gritted teeth. He shakes his head, and crosses his arms.

"No. We can send out a search party for him."

"Please," I gasp. "I have to do this, I have to find him." My chin trembles, but I hold the tears back. "He's my mate, Jensen. He somewhere out there, and he needs me. Don't make me abandon him."

Jensen's eyebrows furrow and he looks away from me. I know he's thinking of whether or not to let me go on. Jensen had to know where I was coming from, the panic I was feeling. After a minute, he finally looks to me and nods.

"We search for another hour then you will go back and get some rest, okay?"

"Okay," I whisper.

Ben and the other guy walk down stream while Jensen and I walk up, and decide to look in woods. My hour was almost up, and I could feel my heart breaking each minute I didn't find Landyn. I don't remember hurting my leg in battle. Maybe when I slammed that witch to the floor?

Leaves crunched and a few twigs snapped as we continued deeper into the woods.

"Okay," Jensen stops and turns to me, "time to start heading back."

"But-"

"Lets go. We will send people out," Jensen assures me. "Landyn knows how to take care of himself, LeeAna. He will be fine." My shoulders slouch in exhaust and disappointment.

I know Jensen was only worried about my health, but it was pissing me off that he wouldn't let me continue. I don't say anything as I turn and walk back the way we came from.

"Wait," Jensen says and points a hand toward me. "Did you hear that?"

I shake my head. "No."

"Get behind that tree, something is coming." He pull me behind a huge tree and hold a finger to his lips.

"Jensen, we can just kill it," I whisper.

"There's more than one." With that I keep my mouth shut and stand stiff behind the tree. I was holding my breath in fear, and my hands covered my nose and mouth, so no sound escaped.

My ears perk when I hear leaves crunch as feet walk near us. I frown at Jensen in question when they stop, and a sniffing sound is heard. A muffled sound was heard, and I could tell it was a women. What the...? A voice shushed her and slowly walked forward, still sniffing.

There is a long pause before a voice says, "LeeAna?"

All the air is released from my lungs because I knew that voice, I knew that fucking voice. I walk out from behind the tree, and my eyes see nothing but him. His eyes are wide, eyebrows furrowed, and he had on a pair of sweats. Muscles and ink were covered in blood... not his blood. That must be why Jensen couldn't tell what it was, Landyn was covered in someone else's blood. He drops something in his hand, I don't know what, but I don't bother to look. Our eyes stay glued to each other.

"Lee," he whispers.

I limp towards him, and he hold his arms out, thinking I'm going to hug him. I shove his chest instead. My hands putting whatever strength left in me to shove his muscled chest. He stumbles a little, surprised, but I don't stop.