Chapter 28.

Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon

Next chapter I start showing you guys all the awesome covers that were made for me :)

*deep breath* okay, I've got this. Need I say how amazing you guys are because I think you already know. Thank you for the boost to help me finish this! No more freaking out because I'm determined.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

I rush back to the tipi out of breath and slightly panicking. Throwing the flap open I head for my stuff and begin packing. Why? The white witches hated the black witches almost as much as we did, so why?

"LeeAna?" My head snaps over to where Landyn is sitting up. His bare chest on full display but I ignore it and continue my task. "What's wrong?"

"They wont help us," I mutter. "They wont put their coven in harms way, so we're on our own."

He inhales sharply. I hear Landyn climb out of the sleeping bag and then silence. My breathing is heavy as I zip up my duffle bag.

"Calm down, LeeAna," Landyn whispers right behind me. I gasp at his proximity and turn to look at him, my neck craning to look in his eyes.

"Calm down? We could die Landyn. Our packs could die. We will lose our family, friends, everything!" I exclaimed as my breathing became more erratic.

"I know but panicking isn't making the situation any better." My butt plops to the floor as negative thoughts invade my head. Landyn crouches in front of me, holding his hands up to tell me he wont touch me. "Look at me, LeeAna," he says in Alpha command, and my eyes meet his. "Breathe with me. Inhale," I copy his actions, "exhale."

My mini panic attack eventually calms down.

"You're going to be okay, Lee. I wont let anything happen to you." Those words pierced my heart. "Can I- can I touch you." No, those words pierced my heart. His eyes looked a little nervous but his hands stayed up in surrender.

I shake my head. "I'm scared, Landyn."

"My touch still brings you fear." He nods. "I understand." He makes a move to stand up, shoulders slightly deflated and defeat in his features.

"No. Its not that," I say a little too loud. He stops and looks at me, waiting for me to speak further. "Its- your touch doesn't bring fear, Landyn. It," I take a breath, trying to find the right words, "It feels good, and that's what scares me the most."

He sits in front of my form, not touching me but watching my every movement. I just stared at the floor, thinking. Thinking of the past, present and future. Thinking of my family. If I was ever going to see my family again, I had to heal myself. I couldn't fight this battle broken and weak minded.

Slowly I lift my hand, waiting for Landyn to grab it. I watch as his fingers reach over, touching the inside of my arm and gliding down to my wrist, slowly. The tingles, the sparks were there and they were stronger than ever. A warmth filled me, right up to my faded mark and I couldn't explain it. He traced my fingers with his, mesmerized.

He grabs my hand and slowly brings it to his lips, kissing each of my knuckles. "I've missed these hands. I've missed you." His soft amber eyes meet mine. "When this battle is over, I have something very important to tell you."

"Why not tell me now?"

He smiled. "Because its a surprise."

His face gave nothing away.