"I don't know." The Doctor admitted

Astrea felt a sharp pain in her head. her vision started to blur then she collapsed to the floor unconscious.

"ASTREA!" Shouted the Doctor before knelling beside her. Everyone look away from the Angel to the Doctor and Astrea. Jack quickly looked back up to find the Angel gone.

"Doctor. It's gone." Jack said. No emotion to his voice.

Rory was checking her over then turned to the Doctor saying rather quickly, "Her heart rate is slower than usual, her breathing is unstable and she's freezing. She's as cold as a stone." The Doctor was just knelling beside her, shaking his head, unsure of what to do.

Astrea

Darkness was all Astrea could see then she heard laughing. "Who are you? Who's there?" She asked.

A voice said "You show much promise, Astrea." 

"Tell me who you are before I kick your ass." She said sternly.

The same voice laughed "Not a lot you can do unconscious."

"What do you mean?" She asked rather confused.

"We are, what you call, the lonely assassins and we need you."

General

The Doctor took out his sonic and scanned Astrea. He lifted one of her eyelids and jumped back at what he saw. Her eyes were completely black. He sonic-ed her again then her eyes shot open. Revealing the darkness to the others.

She spoke in a low voice that wasn't her own "Such a strong mind. Fighting to get back but unsuccessful."

"What do you mean? Who are you?" Questioned the Doctor

"She is dying slowly and soon we will have all the knowledge we need to control the Time Machine she possesses."

"Who ARE YOU!!" Shouted the Doctor.

"The Weeping Angels." It laughed.

Her eyes closed shut and the Angel let out a scream of pain before everything went silent again.

The Doctor picked her up without a word, carried her to the back room and he put his jacket around Astrea shoulders. He lay her down on the settee then started to pace the room. "How did they manage to do that?" He pointed to Astrea. "I've never seen anything like it before. What are they planning? Think, Doctor, think. Think. Think. Think." He tapped the sides of his head.

Everyone stood there thinking and watching the Doctor. His head soon shot up in realization. "Oh no. No no no. That is not good. That is Not. Good."

"What is it, Doctor?" David asked curiously.

"My TARDIS is connected to hers, so once they get the key and the information to fly both TARDIS's they can get an unlimited supply of time energy to feed off." The Doctor spoke still pacing.

Astrea's eyes fluttered open and was welcomed to the pain of a throbbing headache. She groaned while rubbing her temples. The Doctor went over to her and asked, "Astrea, what happened? Are you alri-" Astrea cut him off mid sentence by putting a finger to his lips.

"Shut up, I've gotta headache. Do you have any pain killers?"

He put his hand in his jacket pocket, which was still on Astrea, and gave her two tablets.

"What happened?" She asked after gulping down the tablets.

David began, "You passed out after we saw a Weeping Angel outside the shop window."